mary’s landing

mary's gentle landing

drifting foreign lands

i can only imagine

what your heart/mind holds

•       •       •

Brief update for all You Exceedingly Dear Ones who have been praying for/sending Love to our sweet sister, Mary:

She’s landed. The people who run this facility seem lovely. We’ve spoken very frankly and extensively about her meds and all that happened. They assure me our wishes and the doctor’s letter saying she needs her meds will be honoured. The place is clean and sweet. The residents seem truly peaceful and happy as one can be in that situation. The staff warmly welcomed us and Mary. One of the nurses raises goats and brings babies with her now and again. I got to pet a tiny one. Amazing! So. Saying prayers, practicing trust and letting go. It has to be done.

I’m still searching for my place in Mental Health advocacy about the atrocities we’ve experienced/learned these past few weeks. When I get plugged in and have a plan I’ll give a shout out to those who wanted to help write letters, etc. Thank You!!!

All artwork, poetry, etc. (unless otherwise noted) are by/© Katy Boyer & Blissbait Art. All rights reserved.

25 thoughts on “mary’s landing

1. Isabelle March 18, 2020 / 9:44 pm

How wonderful to hear Mary has landed. ❤️ Let’s talk more about Mary’s new life on Skype, Katy. You painted Mary beautifully. I feel so much love in it. Take care. 🌹✨😊

2. susannefe2014 March 10, 2020 / 6:46 pm

We are happy for you, greetings to Mary and the whole family, Susanne and Maria Rosa

• forresting365 March 14, 2020 / 12:23 pm

Thank You so very much, Susanne and Maria Rosa!!! They will all smile and send Your wonderful greetings right back to Y’all!!! 🤗❤️😊🙏🏼🌀

• susannefe2014 March 14, 2020 / 7:00 pm

Dear Katy, her I send you greetings of Maria Rosa for Mary:

what a joy because of Mary, my heart is opening I really thought of her, afterwards and so wished that she would be helped. I can’t believe what joy. Please send her a warm greeting and hopefully they won’t pump her there. She has such a lovely nature.
        Really, I am very happy, do not know if you understand me, something that simply delights the heart. I’m really happy about it. Love Maria Rosa

• forresting365 March 15, 2020 / 7:28 pm

Awww! I do think I understand, Maria Rosa!!! You just gifted me much joy back! It’s a Joy Circle!!! Sending Love and Hugs!!! 🤗❤️😊

3. chris ludke March 10, 2020 / 4:54 pm

I’m glad to hear Mary’s situation is improved. She’s lucky to have you for a sister. I’ll help when you get your plan for mental health advocacy worked out.

• forresting365 March 14, 2020 / 12:20 pm

Thank You, Peter!!! And all the kids send fluffy, sweet smiling nuzzles Your way!!! 🤗❤️😊

• forresting365 March 14, 2020 / 12:19 pm

Thank You, Suzanne!!! I have grown a profound respect for You knowing how deeply You’ve been embroiled on the same road for so very many years. Love, Hugs and Prayers to All of You, as well! 🤗❤️😊🙏🏼🌈

4. guidelinesweb March 10, 2020 / 5:38 am

Dearest Katy, I continue to hold you, Mary and your family in my HEART enfolded by the Light/Love of Infinite Creator. Wishing you well. ALL is in Divine Order Now. And so be it done. Amen. ✨🌹🙏🏻 💖🕊✨

5. Krishna March 10, 2020 / 5:17 am

Happy to read about Mary 😊💖 Hugs of peace to both of you. May she experience more peace and happiness