the 9:45 (of forgotten leprechauns) 😅

the 9:45

hanging in hanging on

every season flashing like wild running thoughts like thundering horses

through minds held in a soggy paper cup

ocean hands float the pieces

away away away

•  •  •

OH!!! And Happy St. Patrick’s Day, Everyone!!! Cheers!

Perhaps I should have ended my poem:

away away away

o’er Emerald Seas Divine

and dissolve me fast

onto fields of wild clover with a fresh pint of Guiness by my side!!!

Now I can properly say CHEERS!!!

All artwork, poetry, etc. (unless otherwise noted) are by/© Katy Boyer & Blissbait Art. All rights reserved.

25 thoughts on “the 9:45 (of forgotten leprechauns) 😅

1. David Redpath March 18, 2020 / 11:41 pm

I do hope you had a happy
    Saint Patrick’s Day, Katy 🍀💚
    I had a traditional Irish 7 course
    breakfast. One boiled potato and
    a six pack of Guinness 🤢🕶️

• forresting365 March 19, 2020 / 9:50 am

Ahhhhh! We’ll have to try that next year!!! Cheers and thanks for enlightening me!!! 🤗❤️🍀

• forresting365 March 19, 2020 / 9:48 am

Thank You!!! I hope You and Yours are well. 🤗❤️😊

2. ellie894 March 18, 2020 / 2:19 pm

So Smiling! 😄Cheers Katy! 🍻 Love Saint Paddy’s Day, shamrocks and leprechauns and all manner of magical things 🍀🤗❤️

• forresting365 March 19, 2020 / 9:36 am

Right? Shamrocks, leprechauns and magical things are a large part of the duckrandombutterflysupercalafragilisticsuperelasticbubbleplastic family!!! Naturally!!! 🤣❤️🌀🤗🥂

• forresting365 March 18, 2020 / 11:02 am

Thank You!!! I had to translate that….and somewhere in the great beyond my Irish ancestors are laughing at me and shaking their heads. 🤣Really cool! I hope You had a most WONDERFUL day!!! 🤗🍀❤️

3. Isabelle March 17, 2020 / 10:40 pm

Beautiful painting for a beautiful day. The Guinness made the perfect ending. Lovely, Katy! ✨❤️

• forresting365 March 17, 2020 / 7:49 pm

Oh no!!! 🤣Wow….I didn’t see that before but I get it! I meant it to be a forest from above originally and then it got all space agey I’m not sure…..but that’s funny. Perhaps with all the news and billions of pics of the virus floating around it whittled its way into my artwork. Too funny! Thank You, Peter!!! 🤗🍀❤️

4. Krishna March 17, 2020 / 10:17 am