the numbers

wave by/© Blissbait Artthe numbers

nowadays, to my ears, the news casters sounds like adults in Charlie Brown’s world:

wah wah wah, wah wah, wah wah wah

my brain jumps off the couch and although i see their mouths moving

my heart aches deeply and hums fragmented songs with its fingers in my ears

there is a vast realm of my psyche that can only wait

just breathe, send out love and wait

but the numbers………they speak loud and clear

and register on every level

•   •   •   •   •   •   •

Sending out prayers and Love to All of You who are in the thick of this. I am so sorry for all You are going through and all of Your losses….there simply aren’t adequate words. Please know You are held in the world’s heart and so much Love surrounds You even if it doesn’t feel like it right now.

All artwork, poetry, etc. (unless otherwise noted) are by/© Katy Boyer & Blissbait Art. All rights reserved.

28 thoughts on “the numbers

1. thelonelyauthorblog April 6, 2020 / 4:42 pm

The news has become a blur. People have become numbers. Numbers seem so cold. So inhumane. Life is loss.

So sad what we are living through. Enjoyed reading your words.

Be safe Katy.

• forresting365 April 7, 2020 / 11:36 am

Sigh. It is. Thank You, Drew. You be safe as well. Hang in there. I’m so sorry for Your situation. ❤️

2. Irina Marques April 6, 2020 / 10:18 am

Faith Katy. Everything will be allright, let’s have hope.
    Sending lot’s of positive thoughts, and respecting the advices to stay at home.
    Have a nice week my friend.
    Cheers and hugs.

• forresting365 April 6, 2020 / 3:39 pm

Yes yes, YES!, Irina. Positive thoughts, aplenty indeed. Thank You! I hope You have a nice week as well! Cheers and Hugs right back at You! 🤗❤️😊

3. Isabelle April 4, 2020 / 10:58 pm

I add my love and payers to yours too, Katy! Life is… strange, but we shouldn’t lose faith. ❤️✨🌸🤗

• forresting365 April 5, 2020 / 1:39 pm

Thank You, Elaine! Sending them right back! I imagine the planet looks glowy and amazing from an Energy/Spirit level at this point with all the Love and Prayers encircling all of Us! 🤗❤️🙏🏼🌀🌟

• Elaine April 5, 2020 / 2:29 pm

Yes I was up at 3.45am to join in the meditation 🧘‍♀️

• forresting365 April 6, 2020 / 3:31 pm

AH MAN! YOU ROCK!!! I Didn’t even realize that was going on. Thank You and Everyone who participated!!! ❤️🌀🙏🏼🌟🤗

4. Aimer Boyz April 4, 2020 / 5:34 pm

Beautiful, Katy and so true. The news, the numbers of Covid cases, mind-numbing 😦

5. Yleniaely April 4, 2020 / 4:36 pm

Hello! 👋 I love your art and thoughts,you’re so sweet!!! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful artworks and thoughts! 😊
    A big hug,blessings and love,Ely. 😘

• forresting365 April 5, 2020 / 1:37 pm

Thank You so very much, Ely!!! I love Your art and words as well! Sending You and Yours so much Love and Prayers for this to pass soon…🤗❤️🙏🏼🌀🌟

6. George Wahl April 4, 2020 / 3:17 pm

Your love recieved with love and returned tenfold. Your words are a soothing balm for this frantic human race.

• forresting365 April 5, 2020 / 1:29 pm

Thank You, George. You gifted me a huge smile. I JOYFULLY accept Your love multiplied tenfold and return it multiplied tenfold! YAY! Circles and circles and circles of Love around the planet! Thank You for Your kind words as well. I hope You and Yours are alright. 🤗❤️🙏🏼🌀🌟

7. Krishna April 4, 2020 / 2:59 pm

Love and prayers to you Katy 🙂 Let’s pray and hope for the good of all.

• forresting365 April 5, 2020 / 1:27 pm

Thank You, Krishna. Love and Prayers to You as well. And Yes! Praying and hoping for the good of all, indeed!!! 🤗❤️🙏🏼🌀🌟

8. trE April 4, 2020 / 1:30 pm

Peace, Katy. Take great care and stay safe. ❤

9. ellie894 April 4, 2020 / 1:28 pm

Your loving thoughts are as my own. The suffering is staggering and i feel so helpless. I add my love and hugs and thoughts to yours for the whole world 🤗💝🦋🌎🌏🌍

• forresting365 April 5, 2020 / 1:19 pm

I bet if we could see a photo of all the Love, Prayer and Healing Thoughts covering the planet right now it would look something like the mindblowingly amazing Hubble Telescope pictures of the Universe…🤗🌀❤️🙏🏼🌟