perfection!

perfection for blog

so much sweet laughter

silliness and kindness flows

in spite of it all!

•   •   •

Y’all seriously ROCK! Thanks for all the smiles, laughter and posts that make my heart soar!!!

•   •   •

I got published again on Visual Verse! You can read it here if You like. Cheers!

All artwork, poetry, etc. (unless otherwise noted) are by/© Katy Boyer & Blissbait Art. All rights reserved.

53 thoughts on “perfection!

1. ellie894 April 17, 2020 / 2:01 am

Wow, your writing on Visual Verse is Beautiful Katy. Full and rich with life and all that goes into it. I felt as though I was sitting in the dusty rafters of the barn listening to the quiet and feeling the times. Just wonderful 🌷. And today’s sweet post sends me to the giggle jar for a handful of happy! Thank you!!! Huge hugs and dusty ducks (I don’t know what a dusty duck is but it sounds right 😂) 🦆🍪🤗❤️😊🥰

• forresting365 April 17, 2020 / 6:18 pm

Ah! Thank You, Suzanne! That’s such a lovely image. And YAY! Giggles accomplished! Huge hugs and I’m gonna throw a dusty Koala Your way! 🐨That has to be insanely cute. He and the duck can marry and have little dusty bears that are just ducky! 🤣Sending huge hugs back! 🤗❤️😊🌀🌸

• ellie894 April 18, 2020 / 1:53 pm

Dusty ducky koala bears! What’s not to love about them?! Nothing that’s what. Everything to love about them! Huge hugs 🤗❤️😊🌷

2. Chef V. April 16, 2020 / 1:05 pm

A wonderful post, full of life and smiles! everything we need in this “particular period”! a virtual hug of mine can reach you ☺️👊

3. Isabelle April 15, 2020 / 9:49 pm

You have such extraordinary ability to spread joy and laughs with your beautiful paintings and encouraging words, dear Katy. ❤️ The candy jar… I love it! 🤗🌸✨

• forresting365 April 16, 2020 / 11:13 am

The little hippie in me can’t be stopped! 🤣Cheers and Thanks, Aimer! 🤗❤️😊

4. Hanna McCown April 15, 2020 / 2:39 pm

The jar of happiness, the poem, the short story of the barn burst on my day with so much joy and meaning. I’m thinking about the barn and where I drink my coffee. I treasure these readings so much. Thank you Katy, you are a light.

• forresting365 April 16, 2020 / 11:12 am

Oh! Yay! That’s so cool! Thank You, Hanna! LOVING the image of You drinking Your coffee by a barn reading all this! You just gifted a huge smile. You are a lovely light Yourself. I can’t say enough how happy I am to see You blogging again! YAY! Sending hugs Your way. I hope You and Yours are well. 🤗❤️😊

5. short-prose-fiction April 14, 2020 / 11:30 pm

Katy, this is such a beautiful write. You are fantastic.
    Sending you plenty of love and hugs.
    Have a fabulous evening!
    Gabriela

6. guidelinesweb April 14, 2020 / 9:28 pm

Congratulations on you publication, Katy! (I could definitely relate.) Well done!
    I LOVE your jar of Love and Laughter! 💖😄Reminds me to keep mine in a central location where it can be easily seen, partaken of and shared freely!
    Thank you also for the videos. So nice to meet you “in person” and be able to share in and observe your wonderful work!
    Thank you so much for sharing! Your Joyful Heart is a Blessing to us all!
    Sending you Angel Hugs and very much Love. 💞😇💖🤗💞

• forresting365 April 15, 2020 / 10:47 am

Oh gosh, Thank You!!! for all of this, Betty! And I love this:
      “Reminds me to keep mine in a central location where it can be easily seen, partaken of and shared freely!”
      That’s a fantabulous idea that i will try to remember! And speaking of Joyful Hearts…YOURS is a blessing to us all as well! Sending Angel Hugs and very much Love right back Your way!!! 🤗❤️🙏🏼😇😊

7. Peter's pondering April 14, 2020 / 1:48 pm

Thank you for sharing your wonderful shed full of memories Katy and for the pick me up love pills. Someone seems to have taken all the blue ones!

• forresting365 April 15, 2020 / 10:39 am

Right?!!! If I find out who I’ll retrieve them and send them Your way! 🤣And Thank You, Peter! 🤗❤️😊

• forresting365 April 14, 2020 / 12:24 pm

🤣Too funny! You just gifted my first laugh of the day. Thank You! Nah….more like love and laughter as medicine….which You probably knew! Ok. I can’t stop laughing. Cheers! 🤗❤️😊

8. linienspiel April 14, 2020 / 8:22 am

You are so right! There are indeed better places to drink coffee “than worn out houses of our pain.” Congrats on your publication! 💐
    Lovely illustration! Thank you and Cheers! 🙂❤️

• forresting365 April 14, 2020 / 12:23 pm

Thank You, Beate! Sending hugs Your way! 🤗❤️😊

9. yassy April 14, 2020 / 7:25 am

Congratulations on being featured. Way to go girl 👏👍🤗

10. Yleniaely April 14, 2020 / 5:34 am

Congratulations!!! 👏🤩 your fabulous paintings and works of art touched my heart!!!😍 Thank you infinitely for sharing!!! 😘💖🌈☀️🌟

• forresting365 April 14, 2020 / 12:20 pm

Thank You, Ely! And Thank You for sharing YOUR wonderful paintings and works of art as well!!! It’s wonderful having art/expression flying all around the planet, isn’t it? Sending Huge hugs! 🤗❤️😊

• Yleniaely April 14, 2020 / 12:28 pm

It’s Very wonderful!!! 😍😍😍 Thank you infinitely for your fabulous comment!!! 💖🥰
        A very big hug full of affection!!! 🤗🌟🌈☀️😘💖

• forresting365 April 15, 2020 / 10:28 am

You just started my day with a HUGE smile! Thank You!!! And it’s my pleasure, Ely! Sending a huge hug back Your way! 🤗❤️😊🌀🌸