it's what's for dinner

looking inside bowl

r it's what's for dinner (side view)

side view

•     •     •     •     •     •     •

let’s pig out on Love

see our hearts as vast, great spoons

and feed each other

All art, poetry, etc. (unless otherwise noted) are by/© Katy Boyer & Blissbait Art. All rights reserved.

35 thoughts on “‘it’s what’s for dinner’ • acrylic on reclaimed/split salad bowl (12″ x bowl sides taper from 7″ to 5 ½”, wired to hang)

1. MaLu July 8, 2020 / 2:06 pm

What a delicious meal, joining in with gratitude. Big hugs

2. fundanur May 11, 2020 / 8:46 pm

Wow Wonderful!
    Very fantastıc😍

• forresting365 May 12, 2020 / 10:29 am

You are very kind! I realize this is likely an accident that there are 2 lovely comments from You here….but You just gifted a huge smile! Thank You and Cheers!!! 😅❤️🤗☀️🌀

• forresting365 May 12, 2020 / 10:46 am

Muito obrigado, Irina! Um abraço enorme Seu caminho e espero que você tenha um dia maravilhoso! 🤗❤️😊

3. fundanur May 11, 2020 / 4:10 pm

Fantastic!!!
    Wonderful😍

4. thelonelyauthorblog May 3, 2020 / 8:53 pm

Pig out on love. Such a beautiful thought. One would think it could ojnly come from an obese heart, but no. I can come from a beautiful soul with a heart like yours.
    🌹

I am having problems with my wordpress app. I will be back to hit like on all three posts I just read.
    Have a great evening.

• forresting365 May 4, 2020 / 2:05 pm

Ahhhh! That’s so lovely. Thank You, Drew! And no worries! It’s so odd how the little goblins that live inside the workings of wordpress make such bizarre mischief now and again, isn’t it? 🤣I hope everything is ok where You are and that You’re feeling alright. Perhaps You’ll be able to fly soon? As You know, it looks like on this end they’re starting to reopen flights……And it looks like Florida may be calming down a little bit. Sending hugs Your way and hopes all is well….🤗❤️😊

5. majaalifee April 28, 2020 / 7:28 am

There is very little known about Aboriginal culture and art in Europe.

6. majaalifee April 28, 2020 / 7:25 am

There is very little known about Aboriginal culture and art in Europe.

• forresting365 April 28, 2020 / 12:50 pm

Yeah….I don’t know much either. I’ve watched a couple of brilliant Aboriginal films whose names escape me at the moment and have seen bits here and there in documentaries….I hope to travel there someday and learn in person. Sigh. 🙂

7. Krishna April 27, 2020 / 1:05 pm

Lovely dinner bowl 🤗❤️ May that bowl be always filled with love and nourishing food

8. Aimer Boyz April 27, 2020 / 12:51 pm

“Pig out on love”… for unexpected word combination, ten stars!! This would make a great book title 🙂

9. Peter's pondering April 25, 2020 / 8:51 pm

That’s a lovely bowl. Looks like it took a long time to paint, but well worth it for the fine result!

• forresting365 April 26, 2020 / 11:40 am

Thank You, Peter! It did…I’m in love with Aboriginal art and every time I try to create a piece in their kind of style I’m bowled over by how long it takes and how difficult it is to be that precise. I’ve never come close to but I have a lot of fun trying! 🤗❤️😊

• Peter's pondering April 26, 2020 / 1:18 pm

I think there is something very other worldly about their art, linked to their story telling. I’ve read that the artist is hiding portions of the story that must not be made public knowledge. It is fascinating, and so beautiful.

• forresting365 April 27, 2020 / 11:26 am

Oh wow! Thanks for this, Peter. I hadn’t heard that before. It makes so much sense….their art looks like it comes from the dream world…now that You’ve told me that it seems to even moreso. It IS so fascinating and beautiful. I’d LOVE to go to Australia someday and see it in its homeland, in person. Have You been to Australia?

• forresting365 April 26, 2020 / 11:35 am

Thank You, Susana! Thank You for all the love You share!!! 🤗❤️😊

10. Isabelle April 25, 2020 / 12:28 pm

This is wonderful, Katy! Imagine we’ve got a full bowl of the most natural and fresh ingredients on the kitchen table – baby spinach leaves, juicy small tomatoes, snow peas, crispy corns… you name it. 🥗 We have a chat about art and lovely events (definitely not the notorious virus) while enjoying mouthfuls of baby leaves and sweet tomatoes. Before we know it we come to the bottom of the salat bowl. And what a surprise! A beautiful pinky heart made of love reveals itself …🌸🎈✨💗

• forresting365 April 26, 2020 / 11:14 am

Thank You, Isabelle! Awww….I love Your little story! If we lived closer….sigh. You gifted my first laugh of the day with “….definitely not the notorious virus”! Thanks for all of this! Sending hugs! 🤗❤️😊

11. Yleniaely April 25, 2020 / 12:14 pm

Woah,it’s VERY fabulous and fantastic!!! 😍 I love it,your art are absolutely Excellent!!!! 😍🥰🥰🥰Many compliments!!! 💖💖😘😘😘❤💓💗💟👏👏👏
    I send you a very big hug full of affection!!! 😘😘🤗🤗🤩🥰☀️❤💖

• forresting365 April 26, 2020 / 11:12 am

Thank You so much, Ely!!! 😃You are the sweetest! Big hugs full of affection right back to You!!! 🤗❤️😊