35 thoughts on “ever so …

1. ellie894 May 23, 2020 / 4:40 pm

A lovely inspiration! Your thoughts and art are a garden Katy and we’re all the better for your sharing them with us 🌷🌱🌺🌿🌸☘️🌼🍀🌻💐

• forresting365 May 24, 2020 / 10:36 am

Goodness! Thank You so very much, Suzanne!!! I can say the exact same for Your wonderful art, photos and poetry!!! Or as my beautiful man says, “You’re talkin’ ’bout Yourself, now!” Sending big hugs Your way! 🤗💕🌀🐛🦆🐝❤️🙏🏼😇🧚🏽🦄☕️!

• ellie894 May 24, 2020 / 5:23 pm

Giggles and Many Thanks Katy!!! Big hug circle backatcha! 🤗☀️🐦🐠🦎🦋🦄🍪☕️🍪💞🌟

• forresting365 May 25, 2020 / 10:41 am

Round and round and round it goes from the tops of our heads to the tips of our toes! 🌀💕🌀🤗🌀😊!

• forresting365 May 27, 2020 / 11:13 am

OH! You raised me a bare foot! Alrighty then, Missy! 🦶🏼🧜🏼‍♀️🕺🏼🐒🦚🐾! Mwah ha ha ha ha! 🤣❤️🤗

2. Frances Elaina May 22, 2020 / 8:43 pm

Such an original piece of art! The varied texture just makes me want to reach out and touch it 🙂 Sending smiles and hugs your way ❤

• forresting365 May 23, 2020 / 10:36 am

Oh…that’s so lovely! Thank You, Frances! Sending smiles and hugs right back at You! I hope You are well!!! Be around soon! 🤗❤️😊

3. rabirius May 21, 2020 / 10:44 am

I like the picture. For me it signifies the sun driving away the darkness.

• forresting365 May 21, 2020 / 11:18 am

Oh gosh! I love that. Thank You, Rabirius! 🤗❤️😊

4. Krishna May 20, 2020 / 10:25 am

Love the refreshing combination of colors and the poem 😊💕🌻🦋

5. Aimer Boyz May 19, 2020 / 3:02 pm

I love this one!!!
    Happy just jumps off the canvas. I don’t know how you manage to create such joy, but keep doing it 🙂

6. Jo May 19, 2020 / 7:35 am

Your post is so bright. Thank you. We all need a bit of color in our lives.

7. Yleniaely May 19, 2020 / 5:15 am

Fabulous poem and painting, I love so much your wonderful art!!! 😍♥️
    I send you a very big hug full of affection!!! 🤗😘🥰💕💞♥️🌸🌷

8. susannefe2014 May 19, 2020 / 5:12 am

Thank you for creating a love garden with many ways. I am happy that your colors are participating again. I wish you a wonderful day, Love Susanne ❤

• forresting365 May 19, 2020 / 11:03 am