58 thoughts on “on the counter

• forresting365 September 30, 2020 / 12:03 pm

Thank You very much!!! And I bet You can!!! I think everyone can paint….it’s just a person expressing themselves through that particular medium. And we can’t help but express ourselves….we do it with every breath and step we take. It just comes out. For whatever it’s worth, I say if You want to paint….just start! Allow what specifically wants to come out of YOU to come. It may be like the masters of old or it may be a contemporary and abstract or You may have an artistic voice that is completely new to the planet!!! You’ll never know ’til You begin!!! 🤗❤️😊

• herthoughts October 1, 2020 / 6:28 am

I bought this nice paint set on Amazon and I’ve been practicing but i want to paint beautiful lol. I usually watch tutorials on YouTube but maybe I’ll try free handing too. Thanks i stopped for a while but I’m going to start again ❤❤❤

• forresting365 October 1, 2020 / 1:40 pm

OH WOW! Coolest of cool beans! I LOVE that You’re painting!!! Cheers and Rock On and I say whenever You begin again You MUST follow the Golden Rule of Art: Your inner judge is NOT invited to the party. Period. Not before, during or after You paint. It can pick other things apart….if it must….but Your art is off limits!!! All-ways!!! Bon Voyage and YAY!!! 💖💖💖!

• forresting365 July 11, 2020 / 10:29 am

Oh wow! That’s lovely, Frances!!! Thank You! And I’m fine, Thank You! Numbers still rising drastically here but the hospitalizations and deaths remaining pretty low…how goes it there? 🤗❤️😊

• Frances Elaina July 15, 2020 / 7:22 pm

You’re welcome!💕 Numbers are about the same but deaths and hospitalizations are down here too which is good news! 👍😃Still hoping and praying for the big fat zeros!🌠🌼🌞🌈

• forresting365 July 16, 2020 / 11:12 am

Good news indeed! And YES!!! We want Big FAT zeros sporting polka dotted bathing suits to come waltzing in bearing infinite trunks of the finest champagne for the world to toast newer, happier times!!! 😃❤️🤗🌀💕!!!

1. Isabelle June 23, 2020 / 9:07 pm

Love the serenity of the painting and love the line “water my heart”. Lovely, Katy 💕❤️✨🎈

2. Aimer Boyz June 22, 2020 / 4:10 pm

“Water my heart” I love that line and I’m thinking people not plants 🙂

3. Júlia García June 22, 2020 / 6:17 am

Me gusta mucho tu obra, tus pinturas expresan mucha energía positiva. 🌹🌼🌺🙋

4. Island Traveler June 22, 2020 / 3:44 am

Beautiful Art. Wonderful , moving words of love and affection. Thank you & thank you for the feedback . Have a great Summer to you & your family🙏

• forresting365 June 22, 2020 / 11:17 am

Thank You very much!!! And it was completely my pleasure….Your site is so very beautiful! Happy Summer to You and Your family as well! Bon Voyage!!! 😊❤️🤗

• Island Traveler June 22, 2020 / 4:55 pm

I made the blog many years ago when I was having a rough time. It helped to see my blessings instead of looking at the bad stuff. To celebrate life and family instead of dwelling in the loss and heartbreaks. Then it became an ongoing journey of the worst , the best, and everything in between. But my favorite is reading the inspiring stories of others . Reminds me we are not alone in this world both in struggles and good times. Thanks

5. susannefe2014 June 21, 2020 / 9:34 pm

you water my heart too with this wonderful painting. I love this colourful picture. Love Susanne ❤

6. linienspiel June 21, 2020 / 5:56 pm

Beautiful words! And a fascinating painting – lively and subtle at the same time. Thank you and Cheers! 😊🤗🌷

7. rabirius June 20, 2020 / 1:02 pm

There is warmth and sunlight coming from your picture. Excellent.

8. Jo June 20, 2020 / 7:56 am

Do you know what I like about this painting? The fact that the flower gets out of the picture. You’d say the painting is about the flower, but it’s not. Perfect! Oh, and I also like the colors of the petals. All in all an inspired piece.

• forresting365 June 20, 2020 / 12:19 pm

Oh wow. That’s really cool, Jo! I’d not even thought about that….Thank You!!! Cheers and hugs! 🤗❤️😊

• Jo June 20, 2020 / 5:07 pm

I guess I’m not a big fan of symmetry. 🙂 My ex (we didn’t part because of that, but who knows? 🙂 ) used to take pictures of me, and my figure was right in the middle of the image. I wanted the background to be the focus, instead it was me… and I’m not photogenic, but that’s another story. And my pictures of him were gorgeous landscapes and a guy who happened to be there, in a corner. That’s my “artistic” view. 🙂

• forresting365 June 21, 2020 / 12:13 pm

That’s cool! I love photos where there is an artistic perspective! And I completely bet You ARE photogenic! 🤣❤️🤗

9. Krishna June 20, 2020 / 5:22 am