july

'july'/St. Simons Artist Katy Boyer | Blissbait Art

july came running in laughing wildly

the desert spilling out of her hair

she joyfully blows mysteriously adventurous sandy kisses all through the magnolias, marshgrass, spanish moss and me

funny and crazy brilliant as i’ve always dreamt

of caravaning through the sahara

and here, right in my own backyard

the sahara’s caravaning through me

•   •   •

🇺🇸 Happy 4th of July, Beautiful People of the USA!!! 🎆

•   •   •

Thank You, Wonderful Ishita, for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Cheers and Rock on!!! ❤️

All art, poetry, etc. (unless otherwise noted) are by/© Katy Boyer & Blissbait Art. All rights reserved.

48 thoughts on “july

1. Frances Elaina July 10, 2020 / 10:53 pm

Hope your holiday was fantastic! I’m going to say this is my fav so far but I’m sure I will be saying that again 😀 Gorgeous! ❤

• forresting365 July 11, 2020 / 10:31 am

Yay! Thank You, Frances! You just gifted a huge smile!!! We had a fun holiday, Thank You!!! I hope Yours was fantastic as well! Huge hugs Your way!!! 🤗❤️😊

2. Island Traveler July 9, 2020 / 4:16 pm

July is a clean slate of everything good we hold in our hearts . Beautiful inspiring motivation. 🙏

3. Isabelle July 8, 2020 / 7:20 pm

It’s breathtakingly beautiful, Katy ✨✨ I must grab this one. I’m serious. 💕🌸 Will send you an email soon. 🎈🎈

• forresting365 July 9, 2020 / 10:23 am

Ah!!! Cool beans! Thank You, Isabelle! I look forward to hearing from You. Hope Y’all are having a wonderful week!!! 🤗❤️☀️🦋😊

4. susannefe2014 July 6, 2020 / 9:48 pm

Dear Katy I like your tiny fairy flowers, they open heart and mind, Love Susanne ❤

5. In mind and out July 5, 2020 / 10:53 am

Just wonderful Katy – I love this:

“and here, right in my own backyard
    the sahara’s caravaning through me”

Happy Fourth of July ❤️

• forresting365 July 5, 2020 / 11:54 am

Thank You so much, Rachel!!! It’s crazy….apparently a HUGE dust storm from the Sahara wafted all the way here! I’m in the Southernmost part of Georgia, USA. A friend from Texas called, wondering if we were ok. I didn’t even know it was happening! But when I went outside there was this really cool, very different light to the sky. Just amazing!!! 🤗❤️😊

6. MaLu July 5, 2020 / 10:44 am

Delightful, I feel like I have entered fairy world, beautiful. 💗💗💗

7. Krishna July 5, 2020 / 7:36 am

Full of bliss and calmness. Love this a lot dear Katy 💕😊🦋Blessed Sunday for you 🤗

• forresting365 July 5, 2020 / 11:50 am

Aw! Thank You, Beautiful Krishna! A Blessed Sunday to You as well!!! 🤗❤️😊🦋💕

8. Nathi July 5, 2020 / 6:18 am

A lovely poem, Katy and a mesmerizing painting. Looking at it brought a sense serenity to my mind💕

9. Aimer Boyz July 4, 2020 / 2:52 pm

Beautiful piece, Katy. As Yleniaely said, enchanting. Happy Fourth of July !!!

10. Ishita Gupta July 4, 2020 / 8:01 am

Oh my god!! The painting is so wonderfully beautiful❤❤🌷🌹
    You are most welcome dear❤
    Have an amazing weekend dear🌹💖
    Ishita💕

11. Elaine July 4, 2020 / 7:48 am

This is so beautiful Katy, lovely work.❤️🙏🙌🏼😘😇

12. Jo July 4, 2020 / 6:14 am

OK! I was very close of criticizing you… I was disappointed by the blue bottom of the painting. I wanted it green. 🙂 Then I read your 4th of July wish. So they are fireworks, not flowers! Besides, green is not in the US flag. 🙂 So now I like your paining. A lot! Happy 4th of July! 💕

• forresting365 July 4, 2020 / 9:44 am

You are so funny! Ok. Fasten Your seatbelt! Be disappointed. They are flowers! It is the ground in moonlight, which in my circus mind sometimes looks blue at night! 🤣 But I love that they look like fireworks to You! That’s really cool….I can see that! How ’bout it’s a shapeshifter painting? It’s like one of those cool Aliens that transforms itself into whatever one wants to see? Yeah! Let’s go with that! 😅 Thanks for starting my day off with laughter! Sending huge hugs Your way! And Thank You for the 4th of July wishes. Cheers! 🤗❤️😊

• Jo July 4, 2020 / 10:03 am

Yep! You can market it either way. Fireworks for a patriotic buyer, flowers for a noctambule (as in a person who enjoys night walks 🙂 ) buyer. Problem solved. 🙂

• forresting365 July 5, 2020 / 11:20 am

Brilliant! And cool beans! You just taught me I’m a noctambule!!! Love it. Have a great one and Thanks again, Jo! 💕💕💕

• Jo July 5, 2020 / 11:25 am

Really?! I sleep at night! But yet again, you’re an artist and I’m a mere mortal. 🙂

• forresting365 July 6, 2020 / 11:45 am

🤣 Perhaps I should say we’re occasional nocambules! Especially when there are tons of fire-flies out!!! Or a particularly pretty full moon! 💕

13. Yleniaely July 4, 2020 / 5:09 am

Absolutely gorgeous and enchanting painting and poem, I’m totally fascinated!!! 😍😍😍
    Happy 4 of July to you too!!! 😘😘😘
    I send you a very big hug full of affection!!! 🤗♥️♥️♥️🌷🌷🌹🌸💕💖💐

• forresting365 July 4, 2020 / 9:37 am

Thank You so much, Ely!!! I send You a huge hug full of affection right back!!! 🤗❤️🌀🌷🦋😊