our spoken words

'our spoken words'/St. Simons Artist Katy Boyer | Blissbait Art

spiderweb zebras

bluejays heading so far south

rainbows on a monday

and race cars in my mouth

will you won’t you do you don’t you

i don’t really care

just save me a seat at your table

‘cuz you know i will be there!

All art, poetry, etc. (unless otherwise noted) are by/© Katy Boyer & Blissbait Art. All rights reserved.

44 thoughts on “our spoken words

1. annefoley1 August 6, 2020 / 2:09 pm

Sometimes I wake up in a fog and then I read your post and I smile. Your work lifts my spirits. Thanks!

• forresting365 August 7, 2020 / 2:30 pm

Wow. Thank You more than I can say, Anne. What a sweet gift these comments are!!! Thank You so much for being here!!! Huge hugs Your way! 🤗❤️😊

2. short-prose-fiction July 17, 2020 / 2:52 pm

The poem and the painting are absolutely gorgeous Katy.
    “just save me a seat at your table” hon. I’ll be there.
    Sending you love and hugs.
    xoxo

• forresting365 July 18, 2020 / 1:20 pm

Ah! Thank You, Gabriela!!! If we ever win the lottery, I have such fun plans involving all my beautiful, artistic, healing, loving friends around the world! And YES! There will be a seat at the table for You!!! Sending Love and hugs right back!!! 🤗❤️😊

3. Isabelle July 17, 2020 / 8:36 am

There’s always so much joy, energy and positivity expressed by your colourful works, Katy. Inspiring and uplifting. 🥰🌸💕🎈✨

4. Megha Malviya July 17, 2020 / 8:32 am

Haha, good one. 👍
    Also, did you paint the header image of your blog? 🧑‍🎤

• forresting365 July 17, 2020 / 11:24 am

Thank You, Megha!!! And yes…all the art on my blog is my own. That’s my take of the Greek Goddess, Aphrodite. I call her Afro-dite and that’s a small detail from my painting ‘Afro-dite paints the town’. She’s at the end of my about my art video and also can be seen on my fine art page of my website here. She always makes me smile so I use her as my logo for my art biz! Cheers!!! 🤗❤️🤗

• Megha Malviya July 17, 2020 / 12:43 pm

I absolutely loved it from the first sight. Only realised because even I thought of painting something for a header image, but I spend most of my free time sketching, hardly gets time to paint anything. Anyway, lovely art. I will definitely check your art video! 😇💕

• forresting365 July 18, 2020 / 1:11 pm

Thank You, Megha!!! It will be wonderful to see what You end up painting for Your header image, if You find the time. But Your sketches are AMAZING!!! And Good Lord! Any one of them could make a wonderful header! That would be really cool as well!!! 🤗💕😊

• Megha Malviya July 18, 2020 / 4:51 pm

Haha, you are so generous. Thank you again. Also, I checked your art video, it’s lovely. Kudos to creativity!! 🤛

5. balladeer July 16, 2020 / 5:15 pm

This brought a big smile to my face! Thanks for brightening my day!

6. Nilesh Kumar July 16, 2020 / 5:28 am

It’s was interesting! Painting is so surreal it’s as amazing

7. trE July 14, 2020 / 9:33 am

Haha. I really like this, Katy. It’s so visual and gives me such a happy feeling!

8. Ishita Gupta July 14, 2020 / 7:46 am

Wow wow wow💖 The painting is so amazing, so colourful and surreal❤❤🌹 And the poem is so cute😘 I absolutely love them both✨ Lots of love and hugs Katy💕💕❤ Ishita💖✨😘

9. Jo July 14, 2020 / 6:19 am

It’s interesting. It has some otherworldly quality attached to it. It reminds me of the beginning of Prometheus (the movie). It’s a SF movie and the beginning is so serene and beautiful one could never guess what’s next. 🙂

10. Krishna July 14, 2020 / 5:39 am

Beautiful sun, moon, stars, sky, water, and patterns 😊💕