the game

'the game'/St. Simons Artist Katy Boyer | Blissbait Art

i’m here in my little room inside the tiny box of things i sometimes believe i know

painting you

you are there in your world inside the box of things sometimes you believe you know

painting me

there are glorious times when i remember this

and can’t stop laughing at the silliness of it all

other times….tears

pour in/out all the colours and let them dance among themselves

regardless of the canvas we are brilliant, pure, perfectly made light

59 thoughts on “the game

1. David Redpath August 10, 2020 / 2:08 am

Creation is a
    a glorious game 🌈
    Reflecting
    the sublime
    beyond life’s frame 🔲

• forresting365 July 28, 2020 / 4:45 pm

You are sooooo very kind, my friend!!! Thank You, Balladeer!!! 🤗❤️😊

2. Jo July 26, 2020 / 8:04 am

Reblogged this on Film Serial and commented:
    Un strop de culoare…
    Daca vreți să vă bucurați ochii și sufletul, vizitati blogul lui Katy.
    sunt aici în mica mea cameră din cutiuța de lucruri pe care uneori cred că le știu
    pictându-te
    ești acolo în lumea ta din interiorul cutiuței de lucruri pe care uneori crezi că le știi
    pictându-mă
    sunt momente splendide când îmi amintesc acest lucru
    și nu mă pot abține să nu râd de absurditatea întregii situații
    alteori… lacrimi
    toarnă / revarsă toate culorile și lasă-le să danseze între ele
    indiferent de pânză, suntem lumină strălucitoare, pură, perfectă

3. Jo July 26, 2020 / 7:55 am

Oh, and if you want to know how your poem sounds in Romanian… 🙂 Not translated by a machine, of course:
    pictându-te
    pictându-mă
    sunt momente splendide când îmi amintesc acest lucru
    și nu mă pot abține să nu râd de absurditatea întregii situații
    alteori… lacrimi
    toarnă / revarsă toate culorile și lasă-le să danseze între ele
    indiferent de pânză, suntem lumină strălucitoare, pură, perfectă

4. Jo July 26, 2020 / 5:57 am

Awww… that’s sweet. And their babies will be green. 🙂 Sorry couldn’t resist! 🙂 Leaving the joke aside, your poem is very visual. I love the painting your words suggest. I see an action painting, kind of like Pollock’s, but with vivid colors; maybe messy, but life is messy sometimes.

• forresting365 July 26, 2020 / 11:42 am

😅 I LOVE that, Jo!!! Green babies indeed! You just gifted my first laugh of the day! Yay Thank You!!! And Thank You for the sweet comment as well. Yes! Life is so messy sometimes….yes. It’s an interesting ride, isn’t it? 🤗❤️😊

5. Aimer Boyz July 26, 2020 / 3:10 am

“Sometimes you believe you know” … Oh, excellent. Human beings and life, a shifting sand.

• forresting365 July 26, 2020 / 11:37 am

That’s wonderfully put, Aimer! “Human beings and life, a shifting sand.” INDEED! Completely!!! Thank You and Cheers!!! 😊❤️🤗

6. Leon Hieros July 25, 2020 / 5:03 pm

Most glorious silliness, the whole package of our lives!
    God bless you always, wonderful Katy!!!
    🤗💞🌞🙏

• forresting365 July 26, 2020 / 11:23 am

OH MY LORD!!! Beautiful, Leon!!! Thank You sooooo very much! How in the world have I never heard this song?!! What a sweet, sweet gift. Sending Huge hugs and much Love Your way! God Bless You All-ways as well….sweet friend! 🤗❤️🙏🏼💕😊

7. Jet Eliot July 25, 2020 / 3:00 pm

How utterly delightful, Katy. Your words are so warm and hopeful, and the drawing is beautifully love-filled.

8. Ishita Gupta July 25, 2020 / 2:46 pm

Oh wow Katy. The emotions are so REAL in both the painting and the poem. Wow!!
    Sending plenty of love and hugs🤗🤗💞💞💞
    Have a wonderful weekend💗💗

• forresting365 July 26, 2020 / 11:07 am

Oh gosh! That’s really cool! Thank You, Ishita!!! I’m sending plenty of Love and hugs right back to You and hope You have a wonderful weekend as well!!! 🤗❤️🌀💕😊

9. all thats worth remembering July 25, 2020 / 2:42 pm

This is by far the most beautiful thing I have ever read and I love the painting. Is it for sale? I am so deeply moved. It reminded me of my son. Bravo to your incredible talent and heart.

• forresting365 July 27, 2020 / 1:55 pm

Hey! It’s so lovely to see You!!! I didn’t blog for a while and when I came back I couldn’t remember the name of Your blog! Thank You for stopping by! Your comment originally got sent to spam….sorry about that. It happens randomly and I never know why. Thank You so much for Your sweet comment!!! Wow. That’s so lovely and yes, absolutely! I’m honoured. I’ll shoot You an email later today. Sending Hugs Your way and hopes that You and Yours are faring well through these crazy times. 🤗❤️😊

10. Yleniaely July 25, 2020 / 2:33 pm

Absolutely gorgeous and very sublime poem and painting!!! 😍😍😍 Your wonderful art touched my heart so much!!! ❤️❤️❤️
    I send you a very big hug full of affection and have a great weekend dearest Katy!!! 😘😘😘🤗💖💖♥️🌹

• forresting365 July 26, 2020 / 10:56 am

Thank You so much, Sweet Ely!!! I hope You have a great weekend as well and I’m sending You a huge hug full of affection right back!!! 🤗❤️🌸🐬🌷💕😃