coming up…

'coming up...'/St. Simons Artist Katy Boyer | Blissbait Art

what a beautiful sigh of relief the world will take

what a sweet celebration that will be!

stardust champagne for all

and a toast whose “clink!” of happy glasses

serenades the beautiful Milkyway herself!

36 thoughts on “coming up…

1. Frances Elaina July 31, 2020 / 11:17 pm

Stardust champagne! We for sure all need a glass or two 🙂 Hope you’re doing well and hanging in there too ❤

• forresting365 August 1, 2020 / 2:23 pm

Don’t we?! 😳 We’re doing fine, Thank You, Frances!!! I hope You’re doing well!!! Sending hugs Your way!!! 🤗❤️😊

2. feast diary July 30, 2020 / 6:23 pm

Hey!
    Loved your blog😍
    I am new here will you please check out my recent posts and follow me?
    Thankyou🥰

• forresting365 July 31, 2020 / 2:32 pm

You’re the sweetest! In a manly way, of course!!! 🤣 Thank You, Drew!!! 🤗❤️😊

3. Invisibly Me July 30, 2020 / 3:25 pm

I love the image of the masked world & your words are perfect. The stardust champagne and a sigh of relief seem palpable. Is this when the pandemic is over? That’s what I’m feeling with this piece. I want that so desperately too.

Caz xx

• forresting365 July 31, 2020 / 2:31 pm

Hey Caz! Thank You!!! And yes….it’s completely about the pandemic being over. Absolutely. I WISH I could actually manufacture stardust champagne and give everyone on the planet a sparkling glass of it when the final Covid 19 mask is removed!!! 😃 Sending HUGE hugs Your way!!! 🤗❤️😊

4. Krishna July 29, 2020 / 7:07 am

Lovely painting and poem dear Katy 🤗❤️May we all be able to celebrate the joy of ending of corona from the world very soon

• forresting365 July 29, 2020 / 1:00 pm

Thank You, Beautiful Krishna!!! And YES!!! may it be VERY soon!!! 🤗❤️🙏🏼💕😊

5. Jo July 29, 2020 / 6:20 am

It’s not the first time I tell you, but the reason I like your art so, so much is because it’s optimistic. It recharges my batteries. 💕 And yes, at some point all of this will be over. And we’ll celebrate!

• forresting365 July 29, 2020 / 1:00 pm

Ah….that’s so lovely, Jo. You just gifted a huge smile! Thank You!!! And YES!!!! A world party is in order when this is over!!! 🤗❤️🌀💕😊

6. Ishita Gupta July 28, 2020 / 5:15 pm

Wow wow wow!!!! This is so lovely and beautiful🤗😘😘♥️♥️♥️💞💞❣❣🌹🌹

7. Leon Hieros July 28, 2020 / 4:21 pm

WOW. That’s it. No “will”. What a relief NOW! What a Celebration!
    Heaven and Earth blesses you and us all, our dearly beloved Katy!
    ✨T✨h✨a✨n✨k✨Y✨o✨u✨P✨r✨e✨c✨i✨o✨u✨s✨n✨e✨s✨s✨
    🌌 🌈😄🤗😄🤗😄🤗🌈 🌅

• forresting365 July 29, 2020 / 12:48 pm

Ah! Beautiful Leon!!! Now THAT’S a world celebration!!! Thank You for this wonderful sweetness!!! Sending Huge hugs Your way!!! 🤗❤️🙏🏼💕🐬🌊🌸🌀😃!

8. Yleniaely July 28, 2020 / 4:19 pm

It’s absolutely gorgeous poem!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you infinitely for sharing! 🥰 I send you a very big hug full of affection!!! 🤗😘💐💖💖💖

• forresting365 July 29, 2020 / 12:46 pm

Thank You very much, Ely!!! I’m sending You a very big hug full of affection right back!!! ❤️🤗🌀🌺😊

• forresting365 July 29, 2020 / 12:34 pm

Aw! This is the sweetest! Thank You, Gabriela!!! And as my beautiful man would say, “You’re talkin’ ’bout Yourself, now!” Sending huge hugs Your way!!! 🤗❤️😊