31 thoughts on “tucked in

1. jonicaggiano May 4, 2021 / 2:03 am

Beautiful words my dear Kind Katy and your artwork is so beautiful. Love you my friend. xoxoxo

2. Glee Sparkle August 19, 2020 / 1:25 pm

Beautiful post Katy 😍

Don’t forget to Glee and spread Sparkles ✨
    -Nani 💖

3. David Redpath August 10, 2020 / 2:18 am

Love like a true romantic 💛
    Slow and steady
    Honey in a hurry
    Laughing like a lunatic 🌕 😎

4. fundanur August 7, 2020 / 3:57 pm

Nice painting 😍🤗🥰

5. Krishna August 6, 2020 / 2:36 pm

This is so sweet and relaxing dear Katy 😊💕🤗🌸💖

6. annefoley1 August 6, 2020 / 2:07 pm

I love your art, love your writing! Thank you for sharing. I’m in awe and feel so inspired now.

• forresting365 August 7, 2020 / 2:28 pm

Oh gosh! Your are so very kind!!! Thank You, Anne!!! 🤗❤️😊

• forresting365 August 5, 2020 / 11:42 am

Sending You and Yours aloha as well!!! Thank You! And it’s my pleasure! I’m happy You like it! Cheers!!! 🤗❤️🌊

7. Jo August 4, 2020 / 6:38 am

It looks like the bars of our confinement. But the cage is gilded, I like that. 🙂 And the world outside is so inviting. I picture waves hitting gently a rocky cliff.

• forresting365 August 4, 2020 / 12:56 pm

Oh wow!!! That is so cool, Jo. I totally forgot to write something to go with it lastnight. Wrote/added words this morning….but am loving where You went without them!!! Lovely. Thank You!!! Sending hugs Your way! 🤗❤️😊

• Jo August 4, 2020 / 1:33 pm

Both our views are optimistic. I like the last verse: the moon gets the joke. Very naughty. 🙂

• forresting365 August 5, 2020 / 11:19 am

You just gifted me a wonderful laugh! I’m not sure what is naughty about that line…🤣….but I love that You like it and think that! 😅❤️🤗💕🌀

8. Yleniaely August 4, 2020 / 5:27 am

Wonderful painting!!! wow!!! 😍❤️
    I send you a very big hug full of affection!!! ♥️♥️🤗😘😘💖💖🥰

• forresting365 August 4, 2020 / 12:54 pm

Thank You, Ely!!! I’m sending You a very big hug full of affection right back!!! I have to tell You, in this Corona Virus social distancing world we live in…I greatly miss hugging my family and friends. My beautiful man is very affectionate, Thank God!!! But You’re wonderfully enthusiastic hugs “full of affection” that You gift around blogland are so vibrant and sweet that they feel like real hugs!!! You make so many people smile!!! Thank You for that (and for Your beautiful art and writings!)! Rock on!!! 🤗❤️🌀🌸🌻💕😊

• Yleniaely August 4, 2020 / 1:00 pm

Thank you infinitely from my heart dearest Katy!!! 😍😍😍😘😘❤️❤️❤️ I’m moved, your wonderful comment touched my heart so much!!!😘😘❤️❤️❤️😘😘♥️🤗💖