your house

'your house' Katy Boyer | Blissbait Art

inside your eyes inside your house inside your smile

my bed, chairs, coffee cup and all the pillows

are made of peace

you are every colour blended into

perfect

brilliant

white

light

and on we flow…

51 thoughts on “your house

• forresting365 September 4, 2020 / 6:42 pm

Oh wow. That is soooooooo very sweet!!! I had never heard that song before! Thank You so much, beautiful Leon! I hope You’re having a wonderful day!!! 🤗❤️🌈💕😊

• Leon Hieros September 5, 2020 / 12:07 am

A wonderful day Yes I’m having! 🤗 A huge hug for the loveliest weekend to You, our dearest darling Katy!!! 💗💞🌞🙏

• forresting365 September 7, 2020 / 12:40 pm

Ah! I’m so happy to hear it!!! 🤗 And Thank You!!! It has indeed been a wonderful weekend! I’m sending You a huge hug right back, beautiful Leon!!! 🤗💕🙏🏼💖😊

1. Sharda August 26, 2020 / 9:26 pm

I can feel the peace. wonderful!

2. Isabelle August 19, 2020 / 8:40 am

I’d love to live in that tiny house, reading, writing, and eating popcorn with you…🥰🤗✨💕🌸

• forresting365 August 19, 2020 / 11:42 am

Right?!! If You ever do make it here to the states I will make popcorn for You and You CAN sit in our house by the woods and the creek and read and write and do whatever You please!!! Not that I even intended to draw where we live….but it became apparent a day or so later that that’s what I’d done! But our door is blue! 😅 Sending huge hugs Your way and hopes that You’re having a wonderful week!!! 🤗❤️😊

• Isabelle August 21, 2020 / 8:11 am

What a beautiful and dreamy scene you portrayed to me, Katy! ❤️ I’d love to read and write and enjoy a bowl of popcorn with you in your lovely house by the woods and creek 💕🥰Thank you. I genuinely hope I’ll make it to the States one day…sending love and hugs 🎈❤️

3. balladeer August 13, 2020 / 3:59 pm

Your writing is like little bowls of Chicken Soup for the Soul every day!

• forresting365 August 14, 2020 / 11:22 am

Awwww!!! Thank You very much, Balladeer!!! You just gifted a huge smile!!! 🤗❤️😊

4. Ishita Gupta August 13, 2020 / 9:59 am

Such a simple but a lovely and cute painting♥️♥️♥️
    The verse was so beautiful and sweet❣❣

“…and on we flow.”💞

5. Irina Marques August 12, 2020 / 9:57 am

Beautiful poem Katy. And the drawing always so amazing.
    Hug from IRINA. (Kiding)

6. susannefe2014 August 12, 2020 / 9:24 am

Love and peace to you Katy. I like the house nearby the wood and a river. It is like I am living. Love Susanne ❤

• forresting365 August 12, 2020 / 11:44 am

AHHHH!!! I love that it’s like where You live!!! Me too, actually!!! Now I’m laughing. I’d just replyed to Jo that I’m not sure where this came from! 😅 Where I live….maybe?!!! 🤣Lord have mercy! May our rivers meet around the world and ferry our hugs to one another, Sweet Susanne!!! Love and Peace to You as well!!! 🤗❤️😊

7. Jo August 12, 2020 / 6:29 am

The drawing looks unfinished, but it’s rounded by the poem. I like the feeling of serenity and familiar it emits. 💕

• forresting365 August 12, 2020 / 11:22 am

Yeah….this is all that came out yesterday! It was funny. I tried to embellish it a few times but it didn’t seem to want more…..so I left it alone. Don’t even know where this came from! But I am happy it felt serene and familiar. That is soooo lovely!!! Thank You, Jo!!! 🤗❤️😊

• Jo August 12, 2020 / 11:49 am

No, no the drawing is still unfinished. 🙂 Your poem is serene and familiar… familiar in the sense that I hate the unknown and I thrive surrounded by things that I understand and I enjoy. In any case, the poem gives a finishing touch to the drawing. In the end all is good. 🙂

• forresting365 August 12, 2020 / 11:58 am

I knew that was what You were talking about. I was talking about the drawing as well!!! But I love that the whole thing came full circle and that the poem completed it. You helped me see that! 💕 I was actually a bit shy to publish this post, but have officially banished the Art Judge/Critic from my brain and did it anyway. I’m happy I did!!! I hope You have a beautiful day!!! 🤗🤗🤗

• Jo August 12, 2020 / 12:22 pm

Oh, by all means! All your art, finished or unfinished 🙂 , is a joy to the eye. Let me be the critic. 😀 You just create. 💕

8. Yleniaely August 12, 2020 / 5:05 am

What a beauty! 😍😍😍 I love so much your sublime poem and painting!!! ♥️♥️♥️
    Thank you so much for sharing! 😘
    I send you a very big hug full of affection dearest Katy!!! ❤️❤️♥️♥️💓💓🌹🌹💖💖💖

• forresting365 August 12, 2020 / 11:18 am

Thank You, Ely!!! I send You a very big hug full of affection right back, Sweet friend!!! 🤗❤️😊🦋💖

9. Aimer Boyz August 12, 2020 / 12:24 am

I like how you played with “inside”… a person, a place both 🙂

10. Sandra August 12, 2020 / 12:07 am

What a beautiful feeling you capture here. ❤️ thank you Katy