completely beyond

inside outside up or down no matter where we go

our glorious golden hearts are there; with every, breath in tow

we’re thinking this, we’re figuring that and all the while it smiles

it’s truly us that’s been “in tow” for each and every mile

Happy Weekend, Beautiful People!!!

46 thoughts on “completely beyond

• forresting365 January 9, 2021 / 11:26 am

Thank You, Bacardi Gold!!! I love that term, “breather poems”. Never heard it before! Cheers!!! 🤗❤️😊

• Bacardi Gold January 9, 2021 / 2:57 pm

Poems that make you smile, with no heartaches, those that tackles the lighter side of life, those that won’t make you cry. …have a great weekend and stay safe.

1. Glee Sparkle August 19, 2020 / 1:24 pm

Lovely writing!!! 💕

Don’t forget to Glee and spread Sparkles ✨
    -Nani 💖

2. Deeksha Pathak August 18, 2020 / 1:41 pm

Katy, your love for your art is amazing. I always admire your choice of bright colours.

• forresting365 August 19, 2020 / 11:10 am

Ah! Thank You, Deeksha!!! I think I’m a certified colour freak!!! 😅❤️🤗

3. Irina Marques August 18, 2020 / 11:11 am

Incredible! This paint made me smile. I absolutly love this art – words and visual.
    Thank you so much Katy.

• forresting365 August 19, 2020 / 11:01 am

Aw! Yay! Mission accomplished! My pleasure and Thank YOU so much, Irina!!! 🤗❤️😊

4. Ishita Gupta August 17, 2020 / 4:09 pm

Oh WOW!! The painting is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I love it very much❤😍😍 It makes me feel giddy (in a nice way!) and daydream about happiness, hope and love!! Wonderful Katy!!
    And the verse is so sweet!🤩😊🤗🌹
    Love and hugs, have a fabulous day!❤❤

• forresting365 August 17, 2020 / 6:56 pm

Ah! Cool beans!!! I’m so glad it made You feel giddy! That’s crazy awesome! Thank You, Ishita!!! Love and hugs right back to You! I hope You have a fabulous day as well!!! 🤗❤️🌸💕😊

5. Jo August 16, 2020 / 7:38 pm

Now this is the most cheerful thing I’ve seen all day. I’ll go to sleep with a smile on my face. 🙂 And I think this painting would look great on glass. 🙂 Well done, Katy! 💕

• forresting365 August 17, 2020 / 11:19 am

Thank You!!! That’s so lovely, Jo. I hope You had the sweetest of sweet dreams! And Thank You for the idea!!! Brain’s a churnin’!!! ❤️

• Jo August 17, 2020 / 11:50 am

Well, I don’t usually remember my dreams, but they must have been sweet since I slept all night without any frightful nightmare to wake me up. 🙂 So? Do you see it on glass as well? Just imagine the sun lighting up all those hearts. 🙂

• forresting365 August 17, 2020 / 6:53 pm

I see somthin’! Not sure if it’s just exactly that, though! I’ll be posting my painted glass soon. Warning….my first attempt is quite comical, but it makes me laugh. Shocking…I know! 😅

6. susannefe2014 August 16, 2020 / 2:42 pm

Dear Katy, this is wonderful. You are an artist with a lot of hearts. Love hug Susanne ❤

• forresting365 August 16, 2020 / 3:37 pm

😄 Ah! That’s wonderful, Susanne!!! Thank You!!! And as my beautiful man would say, “You’re talkin’ ’bout Yourself, now!!! ” Love hug right back to You!!! 🤗❤️😊

7. trE August 16, 2020 / 1:39 pm

A very happy weekend to you, Katy! This is delightful. Thank you for sharing it with us!

8. Leon Hieros August 16, 2020 / 12:59 pm

Beloved Katy! What an Overflowingly Beautiful Celebration of Walking Each Other Home!

• forresting365 August 16, 2020 / 3:34 pm

Ah! “…Walking Each Other Home!”…that’s crazy brilliant, Dear Leon!!!! Thank You!!! 🤗❤️😊

9. Yleniaely August 16, 2020 / 12:56 pm

What a beauty!!! 😻😻😻 Absolutely gorgeous painting and poem!!! ♥️♥️♥️
    I send you a very big hug full of affection!!! 🤗❤️🌹🌺🥰😘

• forresting365 August 16, 2020 / 3:33 pm

Thank You so much, Ely!!! I send You a very big hug full of affection right back!!! 🤗❤️🌸🌀💕🌻😊