cool beans and groovy noodles!

Happy Saturday, Beautiful People!

I’m truly not sure who is to blame for planting the “Cool beans!” seed in my psyche so many years ago! But it moved into my brain and had chosen to set up permanent camp before I was conscious of even deciding I’d like to add it to my vernacular! Ah well. Makes me laugh so we remain friends.

Yesterday I went to the art supply store. The sweet, young cashier was very friendly and helpful. As our transaction ended I thanked her and said my beloved, “Cool beans!” She burst out laughing and said, “OH MY GOD! You sound just like my husband. Except he’s from Canada and does You one better. His phrase is “Cool beans and Groovy noodles!”

Now….how can that slice of silliness NOT marry “Cool beans!!!” I think they are already on their honeymoon! I’ll let them stay and decorate their little space of my psyche as they wish. Blame the wonderfully funny Canadian who I’ll probably never meet!!! 🤣

Have a Great One!!!

47 thoughts on “cool beans and groovy noodles!

1. aleahmarieduggargmailcom October 20, 2020 / 2:52 pm

love it

• forresting365 October 21, 2020 / 11:22 am

Thank You very much!!! 🤗❤️😊

2. jonicaggiano October 3, 2020 / 3:51 pm

Lovely story Katy, and the artwork is another piece that just brings a happy smile to my face. 🤗💕❤️Love Joni

3. MetaMiss August 31, 2020 / 11:02 pm

Groovy noodles! Now why didn’t I think of that before? I love it.

4. Megha Malviya August 31, 2020 / 6:40 pm

I like the story behind the cool beans and groovy noodles. And, the painting is just so amazing. Love it. ❤️😇

5. CINDY August 30, 2020 / 4:41 pm

Oh how I love ❤️the love❤️You give and share. Your so fun and quirky. 🤣😉. Don’t you just love the stories you learn in this here world. This one is definitely you. I can’t wait to use these silly, cute, lol words on my 16 yr old g’daughters.😲 You have saved the day my sweet friend. Sending huge hugs and blessings always👀🌼🌻(cool Bean’s?🥘 & Groovy noodles?🍜 to you) 🌞

• forresting365 August 31, 2020 / 7:16 pm

Hey beautiful Cindy!!! I love the love YOU give and share!!! Jennifer and I were just talking about how sweet You are the other day! Thank You for the joy You just gifted with this note! It makes me smile HUGELY that Your lovely g’daughters may pick up the cool beans and groovy noodles tradition! 🤣 I Love You and send huge hugs and blessings right back to You!!! 🤗❤️🌻🦋💕😊🌊

• Cindy September 3, 2020 / 5:24 am

Katy Katy your such an inspiration. Your like my guru for “boomers”. ✌🏼My ears 😘👂👂were burning and now I know why , you & Jennifer were chatting about me. Nice to “hear “ those sweet thoughts so give her a hug from me to Mary. I always have and will keep this blessed love and sweetness you 3 have given me for many years . Love to all🥰🌼🌼🌼

• forresting365 September 3, 2020 / 11:37 am

You sweet Lady! I will definitely pass on Your hugs and they will be most appreciated!!! And we always have and keep this blessed love and sweetness that YOU have given US for many years. Truly. You put that so beautifully! It’s a great big LOVE circle! Yay!!! 🤗❤️🦋💕😊!!!

• forresting365 August 31, 2020 / 7:11 pm

Hey Rabirius!!! Thank You!!! I’ll take cool and groovy please, with a side order of “out of sight!”!!! 🤣🤗❤️😊

6. Ishita Gupta August 30, 2020 / 4:19 am

😂Cool story! And the painting is amazing!! Made me laugh!!😁😁😁
    Love and hugs Katy!❤❤ Have a wonderful day!

• forresting365 August 31, 2020 / 7:08 pm

Ah! I’m so happy it made You laugh, Ishita!!! Yay!!! Thank You!!! Love and hugs right back to You and I hope You have a wonderful week!!! 🤗❤️😊

7. Deeksha Pathak August 30, 2020 / 1:46 am

Katy, you spread happiness and love everywhere. God bless you 😘 As usual, your art work is amazing,!

• forresting365 August 31, 2020 / 7:06 pm

Thank You so much, Deeksha!!! You do as well!!! God Bless You, too!!! 🤗❤️😊

8. Sandra August 30, 2020 / 1:46 am

This is such a happy place to visit! I need to stop by more often. I can picture this sweet exchange. ❤️🌞❤️

9. Jo August 29, 2020 / 8:29 pm

I give them one year! Cause you know… beans and noodles… nope! 😀 Kidding. Very cool story. And if you must know, Cool beans is quite catchy. Thanks to you, it is imprinted in my brain and I see myself using it reflexly. Cool beans, huh? 🙂

• forresting365 August 31, 2020 / 7:04 pm

Oh YAY!!! We’re spreading it worldwide!!! Mwah ha ha ha ha ha!!! 🤣 And I have a feeling they’re going to make it! They’ve promised if they DO make it, on their 50th wedding anniversary they’re going to throw a HUGE party in Fiji to celebrate! We’re all invited and they’re going to cover the costs! YAY!!! 🤣🤗❤️😊

10. ellie894 August 29, 2020 / 7:28 pm

I love it Katy!!! Cool beans and groovy noodles 🥰. Totally adding it to my vocab. Thank you! Have a beautiful weekend! 💞🤗🦄🧁🧚‍♀️✨🥂🦋🦆🌀

• forresting365 August 31, 2020 / 7:00 pm

Thank You, Suzanne!!! Right? We’re all gonna be such cool hipsters!!! 🤣 Have a superfantasticbubbleelastic cool beans and groovy noodles week, ya hear?!!! 🤗❤️🌀🌸🌈🦩💃🏼🥂💖🌴🌻😃

• ellie894 September 2, 2020 / 5:42 pm

🎶💃🌈🌴🌷🦩🥂🌀🤗💞

• forresting365 September 3, 2020 / 11:28 am

🎶💃🌈🌴🌷🦩🥂🌀🤗💞+all the bags of chips ever in existence!!! 🤣❤️🤗

• ellie894 September 3, 2020 / 12:59 pm

Thank you for the hearty smile this rainy morning!! All the bags of chips in the history of EVER! 🤣 🎶🌈💃🌴🦅🦩🧚‍♀️☔️🕊✨🌸☀️🤗❤️

11. beach house August 29, 2020 / 5:54 pm

Happy weekend to you too 🌈
    Thank you for new vocabularies 😆 from english as a second language person 🤗💞

• forresting365 August 31, 2020 / 6:57 pm

Words are soooo fun, aren’t they? Cheers and Huge Hugs!!! I hope You have a wonderful week!!! 🤗❤️😊

12. yassy August 29, 2020 / 4:21 pm

Awesome post 👏🤗. Happy weekend, Kate.

• forresting365 August 31, 2020 / 6:54 pm

Thank You, Yassy!!! I hope You have a wonderful week!!! 🤗❤️😊

• forresting365 August 31, 2020 / 6:54 pm

Thank You, Muralikrish!!! 🤗❤️😊

13. Yleniaely August 29, 2020 / 2:50 pm

Wow!!! Absolutely wonderful!!! 🤩👏👏🥳
    I send you a very big hug full of affection and have a great weekend!!! 🤗💕❤️😘🥰

• forresting365 August 31, 2020 / 6:50 pm

Thank You so much, Ely!!! I send You a very big hug full of affection right back!!! Have a wonderful week!!! 🤗❤️🌀🌸💝!