58 thoughts on “all the time

1. jonicaggiano October 3, 2020 / 3:24 pm

I agree with everyone Katy. A beautiful sweet poem and a gorgeous painting of the sweet couple on the moon. You paint happiness!! Your work just lights up my face. Sending love to you. Hugs and balloons taking trips to the moon. 💖🤗💕Joni

2. fundanur September 28, 2020 / 9:36 pm

Very beautiful 🤩🥰🥰

3. Sharda September 21, 2020 / 5:03 pm

Very beautiful art. Love it!

4. Ishita Gupta September 8, 2020 / 10:17 am

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! Such an awesome painting and a beautiful verse!!! Hugs and kisses🤗♥️♥️

5. linienspiel September 3, 2020 / 5:34 pm

What a beautiful painting, so gentle and full of poetry. It leads me into the realm of the limitless imagination. Thanks, Katy❣️ 🤗 And a wonderful haiku too! A very big hug!🤗🌷🌈❤️

6. Jo September 2, 2020 / 12:56 pm

The first thought I had seeing your painting was: “Awww… Little Prince has a girlfriend” 🙂 Little Prince as in Antoine de Saint-Exupéry’s novella. This is so beautiful, Katy. I see it as an image for a playing-mat in a child’s room.

• forresting365 September 2, 2020 / 2:58 pm

AWWWW! I love that, Jo!!! I know The Little Prince well. Sigh. You just gifted a huge smile! Huge hug and Thank You!!! 🤗❤️😊

• Jo September 3, 2020 / 5:54 am

Sorry if I was pretentious. It’s just I’m not sure what you learn in schools in the US. Little Prince is a universal treasure and, indeed, every person on this planet should know about it. 💕

• forresting365 September 3, 2020 / 11:40 am

Oh Good Lord, sweet Lady!!! You were not pretentious at all!!! There’s no telling what a person has read or not read!!! We didn’t read that in school, surprisingly. But Mary, my oldest sister, gave me a copy when I was little. I’ve revisited it often. Just love it!!! You are ALL-ways so kind, sweet and funny here! Please don’t worry at all that I ever may take You any other way!!! And yes! That book IS a Universal treasure and I agree!!!! Every person on this planet should know it!!! Sending huge hugs Your way! Thank You for Your thoughtfulness, Jo! ❤️❤️❤️

7. Sandra September 1, 2020 / 10:23 pm

Katy, your whimsical work is so joyful! Always fun to visit with you. Thank you! ❤️🌞❤️

8. Isabelle September 1, 2020 / 6:16 pm

This painting has got everything I want – the purplish sky, the bluish moon, twinkling stars, and a tender love story. Lovely, Katy 🌸💜✨💕🤗

• forresting365 September 1, 2020 / 7:55 pm

Ah!!! Thank You, Isabelle!!! And I’m laughing right now…hadn’t even realized this before now but the background is a kind of painted over small detail of one of my digital paintings that You have a print of…I think! Right?!! 😃❤️🤗🌀💕🦋🌻!!!

9. Jet Eliot September 1, 2020 / 3:53 pm

Such a peaceful and happy haiku, Katy, and the drawing is enchanting. Refreshing colors, sweet image, and I like the lines inside the moon.

10. Nathi September 1, 2020 / 3:46 pm

The painting gives a mystic feel and just so beautiful, lovely and absolutely divine❤️ Much love & hugs to you, Katy🤩

• forresting365 September 1, 2020 / 7:44 pm

Wow!!! Thank You, Nathi!!! Much Love and hugs to You as well!!! I’m on the last couple of pages of ‘A man called Ove’ and keep procrastinating reading them because I LOVE it and will cry. Again. Sigh. I’ve laughed and cried a lot reading this book! 🤣 Thanks again for the recommendation! I think I’ll revisit Ove again someday also!!! 🤗❤️😊

• Nathi September 2, 2020 / 5:17 pm

I get you, Katy!! When we begin it feels like Ove is another grumpy old man but as we read, somewhere along the pages…we can’t help but begin to adore him and hope that he lives on✨❤️

11. Yleniaely September 1, 2020 / 3:20 pm

What a beauty!!! 😍♥️ I love so much your painting, very sublime!!! 😍💙🌙
    I send you a very big hug full of affection dearest Katy!!! 🤗😘♥️♥️💙💕💞

• forresting365 September 1, 2020 / 7:35 pm

Oh! Thank You so much, Ely!!! I’m sending You a very big hug full of affection right back!!! 🤗❤️😊