shape shifts

your face is all the rocks i see and every blade of grass

your voice is the tickling breeze and waters flowing past

your touch is the clothes i wear and lives inside my skin

your wordless story swallows mine whole…

is Love from end to end…

Happy Monday, Beautiful People! I hope Y’all have a wonderful week!!!

53 thoughts on “shape shifts

1. Frances Elaina October 6, 2020 / 8:34 pm

Dreamy, mysterious and oh so romantic!💓 Seems like a wonderful spot to sit and breathe🌞🌈Hope you’re having a super great week!😃

2. astrorientamenti October 1, 2020 / 7:32 am

I hope You have a wonderful week too !!!
    beautiful images
    wonderful words!
    Ciao un abbraccio,
    Monica 🙂

3. Ishita Gupta September 30, 2020 / 10:13 am

Oh wow I love this!! The painting is just gorgeous and the poem is so sweet! Amazing!!❤❤💛😍

• forresting365 October 1, 2020 / 1:05 pm

Thank You all around, Leif!!! Blessed days ahead to You and Yours as well!!! 🤗❤️🙏🏼

4. jonicaggiano September 29, 2020 / 1:06 pm

Hello Katy I love your lovely painting. I like that the tree is growing on the color blue. Your poem is beautifully written. I especially liked these lines.

“your touch is the clothes i wear and lives inside my skin

your wordless story swallows mine whole…”

So glad to meet you. I can’t draw a decent stick figure. It is a very happy painting. Have an amazing day. Love ❤️ Joni

5. Isabelle September 29, 2020 / 9:19 am

You created the perfect place for an escape, serene and dreamy. How much I long to be in a place like this! Have a beautiful week, Katy. Sending love and hugs 🎈💕🎈💕

• forresting365 September 29, 2020 / 11:51 am

Oh, me too, Isabelle!!! Thank You!!! If I ever find it for real we must picnic there!!! And nap….and ddddrrrreeeaaaammmm sweetly under that sky and breeze….sigh. I hope You have a beautiful week as well and am sending Love and huge hugs right back at You!!! 🤗❤️🌀💕😊

6. Jo September 29, 2020 / 6:31 am

Are those brown things rocks? They are too many in one place, in my opinion. Otherwise I like your painting a lot. That grass looks so inviting. I could sleep there. Come to think of it, maybe I could use a rock as a pillow. 🙂 As for your poem… it’s so, so sensual. Wow, Katy!

• forresting365 September 29, 2020 / 11:48 am

They are rocks! And You’ve just granted my first big laugh of the day! I’ll keep that in mind next time I’m drawing rocks! 🤣 And Thank You, Jo!!! That grass was a happy accident! Was just doodling and it kindof started happening. That’ so fun! Happy You like the poem as well. Yay!!! Huge hugs…🤗❤️😊

• Jo September 29, 2020 / 1:28 pm

😉 If the grass wasn’t so soft, and inviting I wouldn’t have said anything about the rocks. The truth is that in nature, it’s possible to find a conglomeration of rocks. In the end, after I drunk my coffee, your painting is perfect. 🙂

• forresting365 September 30, 2020 / 11:53 am

YOU are perfect both before coffee with rock dislike and after coffee with rock acceptance!!! And it’s true, actually. There are times in nature when I want to lay down in the grass but there are too many rocks or the rocks there are very pointy and are not very interested in my company! So…in practical “if I were there terms”….I totally got You. Or as Cat in ‘Red Dwarf’ would have said, “I’m hearing You on FM!” 💖😅💖!

7. George Wahl September 29, 2020 / 2:32 am

Love when offered….. is always immediately reflected …. as in a pool of stillness
    … but like a falling droplet, it then leaves expanding ripples of a warmed heart and a lingering smile…thank you and yes, enjoy this autumn weekend …..somehow in nature this year it feels especially peaceful..

• forresting365 September 29, 2020 / 11:42 am

Oh….George!!! This is so beyond beautiful!!! Sighing, smiling…ahhhh. Thank You so very much! And yes….it truly does feel wonderfully peaceful in nature. Sending huge hugs Your way!!! 🤗❤️😊

8. Krishna September 28, 2020 / 11:38 pm

Lovely colors and words dearest Katy 🤗❤️ Blessed days ahead 🥰🌹❤️🌺

• forresting365 September 29, 2020 / 11:38 am

Thank You, beautiful Krishna!!! Blessed days ahead all ’round indeed!!! 🤗❤️🌀🌸😊

9. yassy September 28, 2020 / 4:31 pm

Beautifully poignant beautifully heartfelt verse. Love love love this delicate, elegant verse, Kate.

• forresting365 September 29, 2020 / 11:31 am

WOW! That’s crazy cool coming from You, Wordstress Extraordinaire!!! Thank You, beautiful Yassy!!! 🤗❤️😊

10. Yleniaely September 28, 2020 / 3:49 pm

Absolutely wonderful Poem and painting!!! 😍♥️ I love it, I’m totally fascinated!!! 😍😍😍
    I send you a very big hug full of affection dearest Katy!!! 🤗😘🌹❤️🌺
    Have a wonderful week!!! ♥️♥️♥️

• forresting365 September 29, 2020 / 11:27 am

Aw! Thank You so very much, sweet Ely!!! I’m sending You a huge hug full of affection right back wrapped in hopes that You have a wonderful week as well!!! 🤗❤️🌀🌻💕🌊😊

11. Nathi September 28, 2020 / 3:42 pm

Magnificent painting and beautifully penned too✨💜 much love to you, Katy!!! Stay blessed and happy!!

12. short-prose-fiction September 28, 2020 / 3:35 pm

Happy Monday Katy. Your words are as wonderful as a tropical island breeze. You know beauty. You are beauty.
    ❤️❤️❤️

• forresting365 September 29, 2020 / 11:26 am

Good Lord! What sweetness to wake up to!!! Thank You so much, beautiful Gabriela!!! You just gifted my first huge smile of the day!!! I hope You have a wonderful week that gifts You much to smile about! 🤗❤️😊