your fading whispers…

ferried by high tide

flying ever in

waves of silence bless

Happy Wednesday, Beautiful People!!!

My art is available for purchase in many forms on my website: blissbaitart.com

41 thoughts on “your fading whispers…

1. jonicaggiano October 23, 2020 / 7:23 pm

So lovely your words dear Katy and your painting reminds me of many walks on the beach with seaweed moving along the shore as the sun goes slowly down creating a gorgeous sky. So talented. Love ❤️ and hugs 🤗. You two stay safe my friend. 🤗💕Joni

• forresting365 October 24, 2020 / 12:22 pm

Awww. Thank You so very much, dear Joni!!! Y’all stay safe as well!!! Sending You much Love and huge hugs right back!!! 🤗❤️😊

• jonicaggiano October 24, 2020 / 12:47 pm

You are so welcome my dear friend. Have an amazing weekend on your magical island. Love to you and your husband. 🤗💕❤️🧜🏽🧚🏻

2. Ishita Gupta October 14, 2020 / 1:45 pm

Marvellous!!!!! The painting is SOOOOO beautiful!!❤❤❤ The verse so lovely too!😍😍💫🤗

• forresting365 October 14, 2020 / 2:44 pm

Thank You SOOOO much, Ishita!!!! How fun!!! Huge hugs! 🤗❤️🌀💕😊

3. Isabelle October 11, 2020 / 11:52 am

Stunned by the utterly beautiful glorious sun! Hot, fierce and passionate. Reminds me of Van Gogh’s Wheatfield With A Reaper.

• forresting365 October 12, 2020 / 4:53 pm

Goodness gracious!!! Well, You just gifted a huge smile, Lovely! I’m so happy You like it so much, Isabelle!!! What an honour to ever remind You of Van Gogh in any way!!! Thank You!!! 🤗❤️😊

4. Sandra October 7, 2020 / 11:24 pm

Such a beautiful post! I love the warmth here!
    ❤️🌞❤️☀️❤️

5. wholelottarosie October 7, 2020 / 3:28 pm

Katy, I like the perspective that you have chosen – even though the motifs stand still there is movement in it and the drawing looks very lively and complex.
    Very atmospheric, very beautiful.
    I hope you are coping with life as it is at the moment and are keeping well.
    🌺🦋❤🌺
    🙂 Rosie from the beautiful Rhine-Highlands / Germany

• forresting365 October 8, 2020 / 9:29 pm

Thank You so much, Rosie!!! I am happy You feel the movement and atmosphere! I was aiming for that!!! Sending You huge hugs! What wonderful wishes You gift! Thank You. Life is a bit strange at the moment, isn’t it? 💕 We are fine here. I hope You and Yours are coping with life as it is at the moment and are keeping well also! Cheers!!! 🤗❤️🦋💕😊

• forresting365 October 8, 2020 / 11:01 am

Oh wow! Your comment is great stuff!!! Thank You very much, Balladeer!!! 🤗❤️😊

• forresting365 October 7, 2020 / 11:50 am

Ah! Thank You, Irina!!! Sending huge hugs Your way!!! 🤗❤️😊

6. Jo October 7, 2020 / 7:25 am

An ocean of lava, but not scary at all. Love the colors. It looks autumnish in a way the last painting didn’t. 🙂 I’ve noticed just now the name of your art-shop. Yep, bliss is the word. 🙂

• forresting365 October 7, 2020 / 11:49 am

Oh wow!!! I didn’t even notice that it looks like lava! 😂 It really does, doesn’t it? And I absolutely agree! In fact, I meant to put the word Autumn in the haiku but completely forgot! Thank You all around, lovely Jo!!! 🤗❤️😊

7. beach house October 7, 2020 / 5:38 am

Happy 😃 Wednesday for you too 🌖💫⭐️🌈
    Beautiful art 😍😻🌞🌊😊

8. susannefe2014 October 7, 2020 / 5:36 am

Thank you Katy for your poem and painting. The waves of silence are in your picture with the colours of yellow and green. It’s calming and very expressive. Love and hug Susanne ❤️

9. Yleniaely October 7, 2020 / 5:27 am

Absolutely magnificent painting, is really astonishing!!! 😍❤️❤️❤️ I love your wonderful poems and paintings!!! 👏♥️🥰
    I send you a very big hug full of affection!!! 🤗😘❤️❤️❤️

• forresting365 October 7, 2020 / 11:44 am

You sweet Angel!!! Thank You, Ely!!! I’m sending You a very big hug full of affection right back!!! 🤗❤️😊🌀💕😊🦋!!!