perfectly

goose steppin’

rubber neckin’

granny’s in the yard

the treetops have made pudding

and we wish upon the stars

fireflies play tubas

and the river likes to dance

swirling

whirling

twirling

in this autumn night’s romance

Happy Saturday, Beautiful People!!!

all of my art is available for sale in many forms on my website: blissbaitart.com

52 thoughts on “perfectly

1. Ishita Gupta October 14, 2020 / 1:44 pm

Your poetry is so soothing!!! And the painting is gorgeous as always!!! Wow!!!😍💞💫💫
    XOXO

• forresting365 October 14, 2020 / 2:43 pm

Ahhh!!! Wow. Thank You so much, Ishita!!! You just gifted a big smile! Sending huge hugs Your way! 🤗❤️😊

2. Grace October 13, 2020 / 7:22 pm

Beautiful poem, and the art is incredible! Thanks for sharing your talent. 🙂 I love the line “fireflies play tubas.” That was just a really creative image I’ve never thought of or heard before! Keep on writing.

• forresting365 October 14, 2020 / 2:37 pm

Aw! Thank You so much for all of this sweetness, Grace!!! Cheers!!! 🤗❤️😊

3. susannefe2014 October 13, 2020 / 6:50 am

It’s a beautiful, joyful autumn night with grandma and the goose. Love and hug ❤

4. Irina Marques October 12, 2020 / 10:21 am

What a lovelly artwork Katy! Love the colors brings me such a happiness! I really enjoy this work. Your artworks have such a life and they are all so positive. Love them.
    Have a nice week my friend.

• forresting365 October 12, 2020 / 5:00 pm

Oh wow! Thank You very much, Irina!!! Sending huge hugs Your way and hope You have a nice week as well!!! 🤗❤️😊

5. balladeer October 11, 2020 / 5:31 pm

I really enjoyed this! There’s never any telling what approach you will use!

6. Isabelle October 11, 2020 / 11:45 am

What a funny, sweet, lucky goose! Loved the ending:
    swirling, whirling, twirling
    in this autumn night’s romance

It makes dream…
    It’s gentle and beautiful 💕💕
    Sending love and hugs 🎈🎈

• forresting365 October 12, 2020 / 4:42 pm

Ah! I love that, Isabelle! “…lucky goose!” This is all so sweet! Thank You!!! 🤗💖🌻💕😊

7. Invisibly Me October 11, 2020 / 9:35 am

I have the funniest mental image of fireflies with tiny tubas! This is a beautifully enchanting piece 🌹 xx

• forresting365 October 12, 2020 / 4:41 pm

Me too!!! It’s a funny site, right?!! 🤣 Thank You, Caz!!! Sending huge hugs Your way! 🤗❤️😊

8. jonicaggiano October 10, 2020 / 10:58 pm

What a truly happy poem you have written to go with your loving painting. I loved how raised it appears, I don’t know much about different appearances and how it is accomplished but yours are so lovely. What an incredible lovely poem as well to accompany your art work.

“the treetops have made pudding

and we wish upon the stars

fireflies play tubas”

It is hard not to giggle a little imagining a firefly playing a tuba, but I simply love the idea that they can do anything.

I hope that you are having a marvelous weekend on your wonderful island. Sending lots of my love and many hugs to you and all those you love including all the critters. Joni

• forresting365 October 12, 2020 / 4:40 pm

Ah! So happy I made You giggle, Joni! Thank You very much for Your sweet words!!! You gifted a big smile! I hope You and Yours have a wonderful week! My critters and loved ones and I thank You for the hugs and Love and are shooting them right back to You!!! 🤗💖😊

• jonicaggiano October 12, 2020 / 6:22 pm

Thank you my kind friend. You do make me smile. My guess is your work is a happy blessing for all those who read your blog. Your paintings are a little gift each one. So talented my friend. Bouncing more love and hugs your way and let’s keep the fairies busy too. Love you all Joni 🤗💕❤️💖

• forresting365 October 12, 2020 / 4:38 pm

Ah! Thank YOU for the smile, Aimer! He’s a dancing goose that REALLY needs to find a REAL life, FANCY peacock kimono like the AMAZING one You crafted! Can’t You just see him high steppin’ all decked out?!! 🤣💕😃💖😊

9. Peter's pondering October 10, 2020 / 1:51 pm

Katy, this is so gorgeous, and rhythmical, and fun, and descriptive, and bright, and did I mention gorgeous. Love it to bits!

• forresting365 October 10, 2020 / 12:35 pm

Wow. Thank You, Júlia!!! Happy Autumn nights to You as well!!! 🤗❤️🍁💕😊

10. linienspiel October 10, 2020 / 8:41 am

I love, love, love the painting and the poem! Great! Huge hugs and Cheers! 🤗❤️🎇🌹

• forresting365 October 10, 2020 / 12:34 pm

Oh YAY!!! Thank You, Beate! A huge hug right back to You!!! Cheers! 🤗❤️🌀💕😊

11. Jo October 10, 2020 / 7:37 am

Woohooo! What a joyful post. I see every line of the poem in your painting. Perfect, indeed. 💕

12. Yleniaely October 10, 2020 / 6:01 am

Wowww!!! 😍 Absolutely gorgeous poem and painting!!!! 😍👏👏👏
    I loooove these, autumn is my favourite season!!! ♥️
    I send you a very big hug full of affection and much love!!! 😘🤗♥️🌹

• forresting365 October 10, 2020 / 12:27 pm

Ahhhh! Thank You, lovely ray of sunshine named Ely!!! 💖 I am sending You a very big hug full of affection and much Love right back!!! 🤗❤️☀️🌀🍁💕😊

13. short-prose-fiction October 10, 2020 / 5:25 am

WOW… that is so beautiful…
    fireflies play tubas
    and the river likes to dance..
    in this autumn night’s romance

You are the Queen of Romance!!!!
    xoxoxo

• forresting365 October 10, 2020 / 12:26 pm

Wait…WHAT?!! Did the Queen of Romance just call me the Queen of Romance?!!! I just may get a big head here!!! 🤣 You just gifted the biggest smile, beautiful Gabriela! Thank You!!! Sending hugs Your way! 🤗❤️😊