just then

deep inside a vast jungle

a creature who will never know man

takes its first beautiful breath…

Happy Wednesday, Beautiful People!!!

All of my art on this site is available for sale in various forms on my website: blissbaitart.com

44 thoughts on “just then

• forresting365 October 24, 2020 / 12:26 pm

Thank You very much, Ciceklerle!!! I hope You and Yours are well!!! 🤗💕😊🌸🌻

1. jonicaggiano October 23, 2020 / 7:19 pm

I love the poem and the way you have painted this living creature as if it’s delicate parts are moving by the gentle movement of the sea. It is a happy creature full of love and life, without problems because perhaps it will never know man. Very beautiful Katy and many things come to my mind when ready just those three lines. Love ❤️ you guys. Joni 🧚‍♀️🧜🏽❤️❤️

• forresting365 October 24, 2020 / 12:21 pm

Gosh….that is so very beautiful, sweet Joni!!! Thank You so much!!! Love You too!!! 🤗❤️🌀🌟🧚🏽💕😊!

• jonicaggiano October 24, 2020 / 12:49 pm

You are so welcome my kind friend. Queen of the island. Have a weekend made and filled with magic. Love y’all Joni 🦋🧚‍♀️🧚🏻🧜‍♀️❤️❤️

• forresting365 October 25, 2020 / 1:35 pm

Queen of the island?!! Really?!! 🤣 I don’t know if anyone else here will agree, but I’ll take it!!! 😃 And Thank You! I hope Ya’ll are having a weekend made and filled with magic as well!!! 💖💕💖!

• jonicaggiano October 25, 2020 / 2:33 pm

Oh we are dear Queen. It is raining buckets of flowers and I believe they are happy angel tears as I have heard the trees clapping as of late. Listen at night just before the fireflies come out and you can hear them. You and your loved ones have a special day. Love ya Joni 💕❤️

• forresting365 October 26, 2020 / 2:43 pm

Ah!!! LOVING this, and alright! Will do! Hoping Y’all have a special day as well! Love You too! 💖

2. Divya October 23, 2020 / 6:24 am

Woah.. what did I just see., that was a wonderful painting..❤️❤️❤️ lots of love

3. Invisibly Me October 21, 2020 / 5:41 pm

You’ve made this creature feel so protected and powerful. Sometimes I wish I were that creature that would never know man! Another beautiful piece. You really are incredibly talented at using so few words to sculpt something so poetically poignant. xx

• forresting365 October 23, 2020 / 1:04 pm

Aw!! Thank You so very much for all of this, Caz!!! There are days I would love to be that creature as well!!! Sending huge hugs and Much Love Your way!!! 🤗❤️😊

4. Francisco Bravo Cabrera October 21, 2020 / 4:42 pm

Lovely, quite lovely Katy…with a few words you have awakened the imagination, you’ve painted a masterpiece with three lines and three is the magical number. Cheers!

5. yassy October 21, 2020 / 2:33 pm

Oh ! I love the mystical in this verse. I held my breath as I read 🤗❤️

• forresting365 October 23, 2020 / 11:54 am

Ah! Thank You, Peter!!! And right? Me too!!! That was a happy accident! 😊❤️🤗

6. short-prose-fiction October 21, 2020 / 12:42 pm

WOW! It’s: Beautiful. Mysterious. Puzzling. Is it LOVE my dearest Katy? Love on an island? The Blue Lagoon? 🙂
    Have a fabulous Wednesday.
    Love
    G.

• forresting365 October 23, 2020 / 11:51 am

AH!!! Wow! And right? Joyfully puzzled me as well! 😅 Okay, lovely Gabriela! Let’s go with that!!! It’s in an enchanted Blue Lagoon on a mystical Isle deep inside Our Psyche! Love on an island, indeed. An island whose water’s currents joyfully pull us in on days we most need it!!! Yay! Thanks for the smile You just gifted!!! Sending hugs Your way!!! 🤗❤️😊

• short-prose-fiction October 23, 2020 / 1:36 pm

” Love on an island, indeed. An island whose water’s currents joyfully pull us in on days we most need it!!! ” You put better than I did. That’s it! I knew it!!!!! I am sending you more smiles, hugs, and love.
        xoxoxo

7. Yleniaely October 21, 2020 / 11:54 am

Wowww!!!! 🤩 Absolutely magnificent painting and gorgeous poem!!! 😍❤️
    I send you a very big hug full of affection and much love!!! 😘🤗❤️❤️❤️

• forresting365 October 23, 2020 / 11:46 am

Awww! Thank You so much beautiful Ely!!! You just gifted a huge smile!!! I’m sending You a very big hug full of affection and much Love right back!!! ❤️🤗🦋🌟🌀😊💕!

8. Leon Hieros October 21, 2020 / 11:35 am

Wonderful, Katy!
    We will never know them either,
    but we can hear their beautiful breaths…

• forresting365 October 23, 2020 / 11:45 am

Hey BEAUTIFUL Leon!!! Wow!!! Thank You so very much for this!!! SOOOO beautiful! It brought tears to my eyes. Sigh. Just lovely…what a wonderful way to start the day! Sending HUGE hugs and so much Love Your way!!! 🤗❤️🙏🏼💕😊!!!

9. Jo October 21, 2020 / 11:26 am

OMG! You haven’t seen Raised by Wolves, have you? I know you haven’t it was on HBO 🙂 but you have Ridley Scott’s great mind. Amazing! Although your monster-flower looks more at home in Monsters Inc. 🙂 It’s beautiful and truly mesmerizing. Hmm… could it be carnivorous? 😀

• forresting365 October 23, 2020 / 11:37 am

😅 Hey Jo! Thank You for this and for gifting my first laugh of the day! Love it!!! No…I’ve not seen that yet…and yeah….Ridley Scott is amazing!!! But You know, we were watching ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ the night before and they had a very large creature based on the microscopic creature Tardigrades. I drew this very early the next morning and kept laughing because I’d set out to draw a flower but this is what insisted on being here. 😅 So….ok!!! 😃 But somewhere along the line I realized the head/mouth of this being/flower looked a whole lot like the Tardigrades mouth! But I’ll say that I bet THIS version simply zings us with Love! It draws out our useless negative thoughts and eats those! The after effect is a restful, healing nap and then an overall sense of Joy. Yay!!! 😅 Sending huge hugs Your way! Have a great one!!! 🤗❤️😊

• Jo October 24, 2020 / 12:35 pm

See! I knew it was something SF about this particular painting. 🙂 Oh, but your interpretation – It draws out our useless negative thoughts and eats those! – blew my mind. Why didn’t I thought of that?! Excellent, Katy! I really mean it!

• forresting365 October 25, 2020 / 1:32 pm

Aw!!! Thank You, Jo!!! And right? Wouldn’t that be the absolute coolest! Hook me up now!!! 🤣❤️🤗!