crystal clear

rain soaked full moon rise

end of the day swallowed whole

new beginnings now

Happy Saturday, Beautiful People!

All my art on this site is for sale in varying forms on my website: blissbaitart.com

58 thoughts on “crystal clear

1. Bernadine November 4, 2020 / 12:09 am

I would like to share
    That I like your blog a lot
    Have a lovely day

• forresting365 November 4, 2020 / 1:08 pm

Thank You very much, Bernadine!!! I hope You have a lovely day as well!!! Huge hugs and Cheers! 🤗❤️😊

• forresting365 November 5, 2020 / 3:13 pm

OH MY GOSH!!!! BERNADINE!!! You are so brilliant!!! I’m am beyond embarrassed because I didn’t even notice You’d commented in haiku…which I LOVE!!! I did think, “Wow. She has such a lovely, gentle way of speaking!” but didn’t even realize. And YES! You did it perfectly! I LOVE when people haiku here. What a sweet/cool gift! I will notice next time. Sitting here laughing wondering how many times over the years I haven’t noticed when people do that. Lord! Thank You again and Thanks for sharpening my radar! Cheers and Huge hugs Your way!!! 😅❤️🤗!

• forresting365 November 4, 2020 / 1:06 pm

Thank You!!! You know what’s funny? This is actually a digital finger painting I did on Halloween. The whole moon thing started out as a ghost…it was cool and flowing but I couldn’t get it right and just started scribbling layer upon layer upon layer which became the ocean and then….Ah! I transformed the sweet uncooperative ghost into a moon! Painted during a rainstorm while I was watching a creepy movie….which is RARE for us! But when it storms on Halloween, I think it’s in the rule book that You have to watch a Halloweenish movie! 🤣 AND…Happy November to You and Yours as well! I forgot to say that over at Your wonderful blog! Huge hugs and Cheers! 🤗❤️😊

2. short-prose-fiction November 2, 2020 / 11:03 pm

What a painting Katy. It’s heaven. And your beautiful words! May you be wrapped in love and happiness.
    xoxoxo…

3. Isabelle November 2, 2020 / 7:29 pm

The bright moonlight and the serenity of the blue seawater bring peace and love to the universe. It’s so very very lovely, Katy! 🌸❤️🎈🌟🤗

• forresting365 November 3, 2020 / 12:36 pm

Oh wow. Your comment is so very very lovely, Isabelle!!! Thank You!!! 🤗❤️🌊💕😊

4. Krishna November 2, 2020 / 6:03 am

Soothing light and blue sky 😊❤️❤️❤️ Lovely moments ahead dear Katy

• forresting365 November 3, 2020 / 12:19 pm

Oh….Thank You, beautiful Krishna!!! Lovely moments ahead indeed for us All!!! 🤗❤️😊!

5. balladeer November 1, 2020 / 10:00 pm

Very nice! I’ll think about it next time a heavy rainfall ends.

• forresting365 November 1, 2020 / 12:49 pm

Thank You, Júlia!!! A huge hug right back at You!!! 🤗❤️😊

6. Jo November 1, 2020 / 6:46 am

Your painting gives me a good feeling. 💕 The new beginning is bright. I like that. 🍀🌼💮 That would look awesome painted on a window pane, btw. 🙂

• forresting365 November 1, 2020 / 12:47 pm

Ah….there You go again! Filling my head with very fun ideas!!! 💖 Thank You, Jo!!! 🤗❤️🌊💕😊!

• Jo November 1, 2020 / 1:30 pm

Well, as long as they are fun. 🙂 The painting itself is luminous. Just imagine it bathed in sunshine. 💕 Beautiful!

7. Yleniaely October 31, 2020 / 10:16 pm

Absolutely wonderful painting, I love it!!! 😍💙
    I send you a very big hug full of affection and much love!!! 💙💙💙🤗😘❣️♥️

• forresting365 November 1, 2020 / 12:41 pm

Thank You very much, beautiful Ely!!! I’m sending You a VERY big hug full of affection and so much Love as well!!! ❤️🤗🌀🌻🦋😊❤️

8. jonicaggiano October 31, 2020 / 10:07 pm

This is so beautiful Katy. Your painting is so very lovely. One could get lost in its beauty. We are having a blue moon tonight. Love y’all Joni

• forresting365 November 1, 2020 / 12:40 pm

OH MAN!!! Joni! I forgot it was a blue moon!!! So rainy here lastnight! But when I opened the curtains very early this morning I got to spend some time with the moon. Just glorious! I hope Y’all had a lovely nite! And Thank You so much for Your sweetness!!! Love You too!!! 🤗❤️😊

• jonicaggiano November 1, 2020 / 6:54 pm

My pleasure my friend. My honey loves your work as well. God blesses us with gifts and we should try and share them. You certainly do my friend. Love you guys. 🤗💕🌙🌙Joni

• jonicaggiano November 4, 2020 / 12:04 am

I sure will. Love you sweetie. Hope all is well on the island. Sending love, hugs and prayers for you all. 🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🐉🐉🤗💕❤️

9. Diana October 31, 2020 / 9:56 pm