‘in the sky’…(dramatic music)…the movie!!! ๐Ÿคฃ

still haven’t nailed it!

but after this i’ll move on…

sooooo much more to paint!!!

โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข

Happy Saturday, Beautiful People!!!

All art, poetry, etc. on this site (unless otherwise noted) are by/ยฉ Katy Boyer & Blissbait Art. All rights reserved.

All of my art on this site is available for sale in various forms on my website: blissbaitart.com

48 thoughts on “‘in the sky’…(dramatic music)…the movie!!! ๐Ÿคฃ

• forresting365 November 24, 2020 / 1:37 pm

Oh gosh! Thank You very much for watching!!! I forget I have a channel! ๐Ÿคฃ And right?!! I love that number plate! They just came out with that one! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜Š

1. jonicaggiano November 20, 2020 / 3:03 am

I am really curious how you do this artwork. It is so colorful and lovely. How do you get the white things that hand down on the frame as I liked those as well. Is this something you just thought of? I watched your video and I loved all the happy and bright colors you used my friend. Amazing! You are amazing my friend. By the way some time you must tell me what you feed the dragons! Sending you both lots of love, Joni

• forresting365 November 20, 2020 / 1:13 pm

Aw! Thank You so much, Joni!!! Firstly, feed the dragons butterfly kisses and chocolates…all kinds! ๐Ÿคฃ And gosh…I just glob on paint and have a little party. I have no idea what I’m doing….besides having fun!!! Sending You lots of Love right back!!! ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

2. Shashank Narayan November 15, 2020 / 8:42 am

That was really cool demonstration of your wonderful art ๐ŸŽจ Katy ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ™‚ rose ๐ŸŒน

3. ellie894 November 14, 2020 / 9:20 pm

Katy!!! Itโ€™s so lovely and youโ€™re right! It is alive! Itโ€™s filled with light and your sweet spirit. ๐Ÿ’ž. You have a beautiful voice! What a treat to hear you telling us about your art! Worth the wait. Happy Saturday!!! ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’ซ๐ŸŒ™๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒท๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’ž

• forresting365 November 16, 2020 / 8:10 pm

Aw! Thank You for all of this, Suzanne!!! I hope the popcorn was to Your liking!!! ๐Ÿคฃ Sending huge hugs Your way! ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’ซ๐ŸŒ™๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒท๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’ž

• ellie894 November 17, 2020 / 1:32 am

Perfect popcorn! Thank you, Katy. Huge hugs to you too! ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’ž

4. Peter's pondering November 14, 2020 / 4:17 pm

That really is a beautiful piece Katy, it’s alive. It must be wonderful to catch sight of it as the light changes and you move about.

• forresting365 November 16, 2020 / 8:06 pm

Thank You, Peter!!! It really is fun to watch! And I have a piece of art inspired by You that is near completion! You suggested I paint something quite a while ago and I took it to heart! Ahhhhh……a mystery is unfolding!!! It may be a month or 2 before I finish it….but just had to put it out there as I laugh and send You smiles every time I see it or sit to paint it! Cheers!!!! ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

5. linienspiel November 14, 2020 / 10:37 am

It’s fascinating! ๐Ÿ˜ Thank you and Cheers! โœจ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

• forresting365 November 14, 2020 / 12:37 pm

Thank You, Beate!!! Cheers!!! ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

6. Elaine November 14, 2020 / 9:10 am

It looks so beautiful at all times of the day and night. ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜

7. Athira November 14, 2020 / 8:54 am

Its really wonderful…
    Haply Diwali๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”

• forresting365 November 14, 2020 / 12:36 pm

Thank You, Ore de Drum!!! ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š!

8. Yleniaely November 14, 2020 / 7:42 am

Woah!!! ๐Ÿ˜ Absolutely magnificent work of art!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    You have a wonderful voice!!! ๐Ÿ˜โ™ฅ๏ธ
    I send you a very big hug full of affection and have a fabulous Saturday!!!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ

• forresting365 November 14, 2020 / 12:36 pm

Ah! Thank You very much, Ely!!! I’m sending You a very big hug full of affection right back!!! ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Š!

9. doriskoki November 14, 2020 / 7:30 am

Wow it’s so well detailed. So cool! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Have a happy Saturday too Katy ๐Ÿ˜Š

10. Elke November 14, 2020 / 7:07 am

Quite wonderful! ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ™

11. Jo November 14, 2020 / 7:04 am

Katy, it was so cool to hear your voice. Like cool beans and groovy noodles cool. ๐Ÿ™‚ You managed an exceptional piece. I haven’t noticed from the pictures you posted before, but now, seeing it in detail and in day /night light I realize that it looks like a painted dream catcher. How cool is that! I’m telling you with all my heart, you made an exceptional (there’s no other word for it) piece of art. ๐ŸŒ€ ๐Ÿ’•

• forresting365 November 14, 2020 / 12:34 pm

Oh gosh, Jo!!! This is crazy sweet. Thank You more than I can say!!! You just gifted the hugest smile!!! And I’m truly grateful that You’ve been sweetly encouraging about painting on glass. I’m learning so much, having a ball and already the little pot of inspiration inside my heart is percolating my next window piece. Yay! So fun taking new roads. Hugest hugs Your way!!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒ€โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š!!!

• Jo November 14, 2020 / 5:13 pm

Oooh, exciting! I just can’t wait to see the new glass painting. In any case your enthusiasm is contagious. I’m so happy right now. Thank you! ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ฎ

• forresting365 November 16, 2020 / 8:08 pm

Ah! Cool beans! And groovy noodles!!! We’re all infecting one another with joy!!! Love that, Jo! Sending huge hugs Your way! ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜Š

12. Diana November 14, 2020 / 5:15 am

Katy, Katy, Katy…. You are just a Ray of Sunshine… in this godforsaken world now.. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š I don’t know how you do it… But please..never stop!!! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• forresting365 November 14, 2020 / 12:30 pm

Aw!!! You are the sweetest! Thank You very much, Diana!!! You are a Ray of Sunshine as well!!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Š!