they call it

we finger-paint our lifetimes

each and every moment

on the fluid, dancing water that is us

raging crashing trickling mirror still raining babbling ebbing flowing All-ways

we reside in one another

from “beginning” to “end” to “beginning” to “end” to “beginning” to “end”…

this gifts me precious laughter

as pages float away on the morning breeze

Happy Wednesday, Beautiful People!!!

All my art on this site is for sale in various forms on my website: blissbaitart.com

54 thoughts on “they call it

1. Kally December 8, 2020 / 1:52 pm

Beautifully worded. Thoroughly enjoyed this piece!

2. Isabelle December 5, 2020 / 12:23 pm

The poem is so lovely and gentle that it puts me to a dreamland. The painting is so soothing and uplifting that it brightens up the grey skies… 🌸🥰❤️

• forresting365 December 5, 2020 / 12:36 pm

Thank You, sweet Isabelle!!! I’m happy it sent some brightness Your way!!! Sending You huge hugs and so much Love!!! 🤗💖🌟💕😊

3. Narayan Kaudinya November 28, 2020 / 4:18 am

Who else, but you dearest Forrester. ❤
    You know, there is the most beautiful place in the Himalayas called Mcleodganj. Waiting for you to come sit on the mountain flowers like a butterfly 🙂

In reality, you are a living dream.
    ❤️
    Your friend
    Narayan

• forresting365 November 28, 2020 / 11:42 am

Ahhhhh!!! That’s such a lovely thought! Perhaps someday I’ll get to do that!!! Thank You for all of this, dear Narayan! You gift so much joy and kindness!!! Sending You huge hugs and Much Love!!! 🤗❤️😊

4. Frances Elaina November 28, 2020 / 1:31 am

Intense and powerful words. Super art! Love the texture you used for the sky and clouds 🙂 Hope you’re well! Wishing you a great Thanksgiving weekend ❤

• forresting365 November 28, 2020 / 11:41 am

Oh gosh! Thank You very much, Frances!!! Just got some cool brushes called “alcohol ink” when I had to update my digital art software…was playing with them….they’re SOOOO cool and fun! All is well here, Thank You!!! I hope all is well there also and that You have a great Thanksgiving weekend too!!! Huge hugs Your way!!! 🤗❤️😊

• Frances Elaina December 1, 2020 / 4:27 am

Thank you & Happy Monday!🌹💞 Sending you some rainbows and hugs right back🌞🌈🌠

• forresting365 December 1, 2020 / 1:15 pm

A glorious rainbow hug circle stretching through the sky!!! YAY!!!!! 🤗💖🌈💕😃!

5. akshita bansal November 27, 2020 / 2:10 pm

Omg…this was such a beaut.
    Your art was bliss and so your lovely poem added much more to it🌸💕💕

6. Miriam Costa November 25, 2020 / 11:34 pm

Hi!!! I Love your art.
    I also paint with my fingers…lol and I re-creat nature around me…
    Take care and keep on writing…
    It’s a nice place to be here.😊🥰

• forresting365 November 27, 2020 / 11:01 pm

Hey!!! Thank You very much for all of this, Miriam!!! I love Your site as well!!! You keep writing too!!! Cheers! 🤗❤️😊

• forresting365 November 27, 2020 / 10:59 pm

Awwww. Wow!!! Thank You, beautiful Gabriela!!! You just gifted a huge smile! Love and hugs right back to You!!! 🤗❤️😊

7. balladeer November 25, 2020 / 5:25 pm

This is beautiful and it nicely sets the tone for tomorrow’s holiday!

• forresting365 November 27, 2020 / 10:58 pm

Oh! That’s so nice! Thank You, Balladeer! You know, I just noticed the other day at the bottom of Your post that Your name is Edward…but I don’t think I can stop calling You Balladeer! 😄 I hope Y’all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! 🤗❤️😊

8. Diana November 25, 2020 / 12:28 pm

Aww…there you are again, our shining Sun!!! 🌞🌞🌞Beautiful, Katy!! Just love this one and the poem is so gorgeous too… Stay blessed, and be happy always.. 😇💐❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗💐💐💐

• forresting365 November 25, 2020 / 12:38 pm

Awww! This is so very sweet!!! Thank You, Diana!!! Stay blessed as well! Sending huge Hugs Your way!!! 🤗❤️🌀😇💐💕😊!

9. Jo November 25, 2020 / 8:35 am

It’s winter wonderland there. That must be the way to Santa. 🙂

• forresting365 November 25, 2020 / 12:37 pm

OH WOW!!! Jo, that’s so cool! I didn’t even see winter at all in this….but now that You say it….I do! How very fun! Ok. Route to Santa’s it is! Why, this is a painting of Elf Sled Drive. Yeah. That’s it!!! Thank You and Cheers! Hugs Your way!!! 🤗❤️😊

• Jo November 25, 2020 / 1:16 pm

That’s exactly what I meant: Elf Sled Drive. 🙂 I’m glad you see it, too. Hugs back to you! ❤️

10. yassy November 25, 2020 / 7:32 am

we reside in one another.. thank you for a beautiful friendship, Kate. I call life ‘ Kate’ getting wonderfully creative, that is you at your best beautiful, always kind hearted and thoughtful.

11. Yleniaely November 25, 2020 / 6:50 am

Happy Wednesday dearest Katy!!! 😘❤️💕🤩🥰🌟💫🌟 I send you a very big hug full of affection!!! 🤗❤️💕❤️💕

• forresting365 November 25, 2020 / 12:34 pm

Thank You, beautiful Ely!!! Sending You a very big hug full of affection right back!!! 🤗❤️🌟💖💝❤️🤗!

• forresting365 November 25, 2020 / 12:33 pm

Thank You, Beach House!!! Happy Thanksgiving Eve to You as well!!! I can’t believe it either….head reeling with time flying!!! 🤗💕😊