Thank You!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend, Beautiful People!!!

Thank You all for Being Here and gifting so much friendship and kindess!

Thank You for All You gift over on Your blogs. Sooo much wonderful art, poetry, thoughts, Spirituality, science, books, ideas, travel, delicious food, fantastic humour, life experience and about a billion more things I’m forgetting! What a GREAT cornucopia of creativity and joy and thoughtfulness abounds here in blogland!!!

Cheers, Hugs All around, and Rock On!!!

All my art on this site is available for sale in various form on my website: blissbaitart.com

46 thoughts on “Thank You!!!

• forresting365 December 2, 2020 / 12:55 pm

Oh gosh! It’s SOOO my pleasure! I feel very blessed that Y’all come around and look at it!!! Thank You, Balladeer!!! 🤗❤️😊

1. Invisibly Me November 29, 2020 / 12:13 pm

And thank YOU for gifting us with the beauty of your creativity & kindness, Katy! I’m sorry I’m so late with this but HAPPY (belated) THANKSGIVING – I hope you’re having a lovely weekend to relax  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Caz xx

• forresting365 November 29, 2020 / 12:46 pm

Oh gosh!!! Your timing is all-ways PERFECT, dear Caz!!! Thank You for all of this!!! I hope You’re having a lovely weekend as well!!! Huge hugs Your way! 🤗❤️😊

2. fundanur November 29, 2020 / 12:08 pm

Haapy Thanksgiving Weekend Katy🤗🥰🦋🦋
    Beautiful colorful art🤩

• forresting365 November 29, 2020 / 12:45 pm

Thank You very much, Ciceklerle!!! 🤗❤️🦋💖😊!

3. ellie894 November 29, 2020 / 12:59 am

Happy Thanksgiving dear Katy!!! Your beautiful art and cheerful spirit are a Joy! Thank you! Hope yours was full of love and laughter and plenty of yummy eats 🥰 Hugs!!! 🎶🍁💛🍂🧡🎉🪆🏝🥂🍪🥧🤗💞

• forresting365 November 29, 2020 / 12:44 pm

Thank You, beautiful Suzanne!!! Right back at You and mission accomplished!!! Huge hugs and all this coolness: 🎶🍁💛🍂🧡🎉🪆🏝🥂🍪🥧🤗💞 and joy to You too! You just gifted my first laugh of the day!!! 🤗💖😊

4. Deeksha Pathak November 28, 2020 / 6:35 pm

Happy Thanksgiving dear Katy. Thank you for connecting at this platform and sharing your beautiful world old colours with us ❤️😘💕

5. linienspiel November 28, 2020 / 5:42 pm

Katy, thanks a lot for your great blog and the nice interactions! Happy Thanksgiving Weekend! ❤️🤗✨

• forresting365 November 29, 2020 / 12:33 pm

Ahhh….being here with all You Lovely People is a huge gift and completely my pleasure!!! Thank You, dear Beate!!! 🤗💖😊

6. Diana November 28, 2020 / 2:45 pm

Aww… Thank you Katy, for this beautiful post!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you, and may you always be blessed ♥️❤️🥰🥰💐💕☺️

• forresting365 November 29, 2020 / 12:25 pm

Thank You very much, Diana!!! May You always be blessed as well!!! 🤗💖🌀💐🥰!

• forresting365 November 29, 2020 / 12:22 pm

Thank You, Peter!!! And indeed!!! Love and Hugs all around!!! 🤗💖😊!!!

7. short-prose-fiction November 28, 2020 / 1:42 pm

Happy thanksgiving weekend Katy. May love be with you forever. I am thankful for our friendship ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• forresting365 November 28, 2020 / 11:55 am

Ah! Thank You very much, Júlia!!! It’s such my pleasure to have this wonderfully kind/sweet space in which to share and swap creativity with all of You! Thank You for Your amazing Spirit and crazy beautiful posts!!! 🤗❤️😊

8. Jo November 28, 2020 / 8:36 am

💕 I don’t celebrate Thanksgiving, but I know it’s an important holiday for you. May it be peaceful! I am grateful for all the joy your blog brings me. 💮 Happy Thanksgiving!

• forresting365 November 28, 2020 / 11:53 am

Thank You, sweet Jo!!! Yeah, I know. I actually originally started this post saying, “Happy Thanksgiving to all my American Friends” and then went on to Thank Everyone for Everything….but it felt a bit exclusive so I lumped Everyone in the World into my Happy Thanksgiving opening! 🤣 And Thank You! I’m grateful for the joy Your blog brings to me as well…not to mention that it gets me out from under my rock and keeps me up to date! 😃 Hugs and Cheers!!! 🤗❤️😊

9. Krishna November 28, 2020 / 6:50 am

Happy Thanksgiving dearest Katy 🤗🌹💗Lovely painting. Thank you for your love and light. Big hug of peace and love to you. May be one day we will meet at Thiruvannamalai 💖

• forresting365 November 28, 2020 / 11:49 am

Thank You, beautiful Krishna, all around!!! And yes!!! Oh my…that would be absolutely lovely!!! Smiling now wondering if perhaps we were there at the same time years ago and happened to smile at one another as we passed….😊💖🙏🏼💕😊

• Krishna November 30, 2020 / 10:32 pm

Maybe we had 😊💖🙏🏼 Arunachala siva 😊💖🙏🏼

10. Yleniaely November 28, 2020 / 6:01 am

Happy Thanksgiving to you too dearest Katy!!! 😘❤️😘❤️ Thank you infinitely from my heart for sharing your wonderful art and sweetness!!! 😍💖😍💖
    I send you a very big hug full of affection!!! 🤗♥️🌹💗💞😘🤗

• forresting365 November 28, 2020 / 11:47 am

Thank You, beautiful Ely!!! I’m sending You a very big hug full of affection right back!!! Such a wonderful pleasure!!! 🤗❤️🌟💕😊

11. Mizou November 28, 2020 / 5:52 am

A big “THANK YOU” to you too Katy for sharing your art, talent , kindness and friendship !!! 💖

• forresting365 November 28, 2020 / 11:45 am

Oh gosh! Absolutely my pleasure, Mizou!!! Isn’t it fun that we all have such a nice space in which to share with one another all over the world?!! So fun!!! 🤗❤️😊

12. spiritualfantasia November 28, 2020 / 5:44 am

🦃🦃🦃🦃 thank you so much for your joy-filled and colorful art! happy thanksgiving 🦃🦃🦃🦃.