when i see you

we might just look like this!

boogying our way across fields of light in funky flourescent suits

too brilliant for our eyes to contain

we may just carry oceans of dreams with every step we take

and leak them in tiny gifting packages all along our paths…

Happy Wednesday, Beautiful People!!!

All my art here can be found for sale in various forms on my website: blissbaitart.com

35 thoughts on “when i see you

1. Diana December 3, 2020 / 5:12 am

Very very beautiful!!!! I love the poem too… It’s so soothing to read, Katy! You talented gal!!!! Stay blessed and always happy… ♥️♥️♥️🤗🤗🤗💐💐😍😍

• forresting365 December 4, 2020 / 12:26 pm

Thank You, sweet Diana!!! And how lovely! You stay blessed and always happy as well!!! sending huge hugs Your way! 🤗💖💐🦋🌟💕😊

2. Invisibly Me December 2, 2020 / 11:28 pm

That boogying dude looks so loose and carefree, I want to be more like that! I love the imagery of those oceans of dreams, it adds to the fluidity of the piece. People like this, that gift so much on their journey to others in the world, are so precious. Beautifully done! xx

• forresting365 December 4, 2020 / 12:24 pm

Thank You, Caz!!! And right?!! Me too….I wanna be more like him!!! 😄 Sending HUGE hugs Your way and hopes that You have a wonderful weekend!!! 🤗❤️😊

3. jonicaggiano December 2, 2020 / 8:48 pm

I love your poem Katy. It made me smile and reminds me of the precious gifts we give each other back and forth on each other’s blogs. Just so lovely! I watched you videos and I love the way you were singing and humming on the second one. I enjoy the one on your car. Your videos are awesome. Have a lovely week my dear friend. Sending you lots of love and hugs and ladybugs. xoxoxo Joni

• forresting365 December 4, 2020 / 12:23 pm

Thank You for all this sweetness, lovely Joni!!! You are so kind to watch my little films! There are 3 more percolating that I need to make! Someday….😅 I hope Y’all have a most wonderful weekend!!! Sending You lots of hugs and love and glorious Monarch butterflies!!! 🤗💕🌀💖😊

• jonicaggiano December 4, 2020 / 2:11 pm

Yea I love the films. I bet everyone loved your films. You have a great weekend too my dear friend. 🤗💕❤️ stay safe. Love y’all 😘Joni

• forresting365 December 4, 2020 / 12:18 pm

Thank You very much, Shashank!!! I love Your writings and wonderful posts!!! 🤗💐💖

4. Peter's pondering December 2, 2020 / 2:30 pm

I love the idea of leaking dreams as we pass through life. Thank you for the ones that you leak Katy!

5. short-prose-fiction December 2, 2020 / 12:19 pm

Happy Wednesday my beautiful Katy. The painting is fantastic. I love it. It took me a while to move to the poem which I love too. 👏👏👏👏👏❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹🌹

6. Jo December 2, 2020 / 8:05 am

Love the way you frosted the waves. 💕 That was the first thing I noticed. Love the idea of the ”ocean of dreams”, but your little fluorescent figure seems to be the ghost of summer past, trying to melt the snowflakes. Send him my way. I hate snow. 🙂

• forresting365 December 2, 2020 / 3:01 pm

Thank You, Jo!!! I’d been meaning to redo those waves for so long and finally! Yay!!! I’m happy You like them! And I will totally send him Your way….with a wonderful shot of sunshine to boot!!! 🤗❤️😊

• Jo December 4, 2020 / 4:49 pm

Get this, they ‘ve foreseen warmish weather for the weekend. Woohoo! Your fluorescent man will arrive on weekend! 👾

7. Yleniaely December 2, 2020 / 8:02 am

Wooww!!! 😍 Absolutely magnificent!!! 😍❤️🤩🤩 I send you a very big hug full of affection!!! 😘🤗💕❤️🌟

• forresting365 December 2, 2020 / 3:00 pm

Thank You, beautiful Ely!!! Sending You a very big hug full of affection right back!!! 🤗💖🌀❤️😊!

• forresting365 December 2, 2020 / 2:59 pm

Right?!!! 🤣 Now that You say that, I see the “Keep on truckin’!” guy!!! That’s a shot of his aura!!! 😅 Thanks for the laugh, Robert! Cheers!!! 🤗❤️😊

• Robert Kirkendall December 2, 2020 / 5:36 pm

Yes! It’s him! Or rather his aura 🙂 R. Crumb ought to be appreciative. All the best, Katy!

• forresting365 December 4, 2020 / 12:19 pm

Absolutely!!! Hats off and a moment of silence to brilliant R. Crumb!!! And Thanks! All the best right back to You, Robert!!! 🤗💖😊