h(OM)e

running wild with friends through fields

hiding in the hall

dancing, laughing, arms outstretched

winter spring or fall

quiet, pensive, tucked away

feeling empty; naught to say

the years tick by and it seems to me

no matter what we look to be

we are all flowers underneath

our truest breath; Angelic wreaths

the play drags on the world spins round sometimes we’re verbs, sometimes we’re nouns

Great Teachers say our real reflection

is purely Love

Infinite Perfection…

Happy Saturday, Beautiful People!!!

And Thank You, Shashank! 🙏🏼 You got Om on my mind yesterday!!! I had planned to clean all day but ended up spending a long time painting this! It was sooo fun! Today I clean. 🤣

All art, poetry, etc. on this site (unless otherwise noted) is by/© Katy Boyer & Blissbait Art. All rights reserved.

wanna wear/gift my art or have it around your home in over 80 ways? I joyfully invite You to visit my redbubble shop

48 thoughts on “h(OM)e

1. Isabelle December 15, 2020 / 9:45 am

There’s such an incredible flow in the lovely poem and there’s such a vividness and energy in the colourful painting.

“ the play drags on the world spins round
    sometimes we’re verbs, sometimes we’re nouns

Great Teachers say our real reflection

is purely Love

Infinite Perfection…”

How beautifully said! Sending love and hugs to you Katy! ❤️

• forresting365 December 15, 2020 / 12:24 pm

You are such a sweet Angel!!! Thank You, dear Isabelle!!! Sending huge hugs wrapped in sunshine Your way!!! 🤗💖☀️💕😊!

2. spiritualfantasia December 12, 2020 / 8:00 pm

what a beautiful poem. “dancing, laughing, arms outstretched”, what a joyous feeling. 💖😭

• forresting365 December 14, 2020 / 12:27 pm

Ah! Yes! Yes we should!!! Thank You, Oh King of Witticism!!! You just gifted a huge smile! Cheers, Good Sir!!! 🤗❤️😊

3. Shashank Narayan December 12, 2020 / 6:01 pm

Beautiful poetry and an amazing art Katy 💃 🙂💐 Happy Saturday I love this Om painting 🎨 so vibrant colors

• forresting365 December 14, 2020 / 12:26 pm

Cool beans and Groovy Noodles and Yay!!! Thank You, Shashank!!! 🤗❤️😊!

• forresting365 December 15, 2020 / 12:20 pm

Oh, Thank You! “Chef Katy”!?!!! You just gifted my first laugh of the day, wonderful Shashank!!! Those words have never been spoken before and likely will never be spoken again! Ah! I’ll take it!!! Cool beans and Groovy Noodles for ALL!!! Huge hugs and Cheers! 😄💖🥨🌈🦋💖🤗

4. Peter's pondering December 12, 2020 / 2:32 pm

Oh, this is so much better than cleaning up. Let the dust settle for another day if this is the beauty that results!

• forresting365 December 14, 2020 / 12:22 pm

Thank You very much, Peter!!! And right?!! Let the dust lay where it may…there’s painting to be done!!! 😂 No…but seriously…TODAY I clean! (yes….I truly put it off again! 🤣) Sending hugs Your way!!! 🤗❤️😊

5. Nathi December 12, 2020 / 2:12 pm

Magnificent and mystical painting!!! Also, such true words, Katy! Love them✨💜 cheers and hugs to you, my friend!!

• forresting365 December 14, 2020 / 12:20 pm

Thank You very much, sweet Nathi!!! Cheers and hugs right back to You!!! 🤗❤️😊

6. jonicaggiano December 12, 2020 / 1:23 pm

Oh this poem is beautifully written and what an inspiration and amazing thought. Something for the world to strive toward. The painting is incredibly gorgeous. I don’t know hardly anything about painting but the white in this piece seems to almost be glowing.
    This is truly beautiful dearest Katy. Such a blessing. Love to you and your honey. You are so multitalented my friend.
    🤗💕❤️🦋🐉🐉🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️

• forresting365 December 14, 2020 / 12:11 pm

Thank You for all this lovely kindness, Joni!!! That Om glows was such a happy accident!!! I’ve been trying to figure out how to do that and am not all the way sure what I did….but…YAY! Sending much Love right back to You and Your sweet man!!! 🤗❤️🧚🏽💕🐉💖😊!

• jonicaggiano December 14, 2020 / 3:47 pm

Keep that glow thing going it works. Beautiful!!!
        It gives the painting a feeling of life. Sending love sweet Katy.
        😘🤗💕❤️🦋🐉🐉🧚🏻🧚🏻

7. Diana December 12, 2020 / 12:25 pm

Oh wow. Now I’m super duper impressed!!! That is just so beautiful, Katy!! Love it… I’m sure Shashank will be very pleased!! God bless you dear soul!! ❤️❤️❤️💐💐💐🤗🤗🤗👏👏👏💖💖💖

• forresting365 December 14, 2020 / 11:59 am

You are too sweet, dear Diana!!! Thank You so very much!!! God bless You as well!!! ❤️🤗🙏🏼💐🌟💕😊!

• forresting365 December 12, 2020 / 12:37 pm

Oh wow!!! Thank You so very much, Francisco!!! All the best to You as well!!! 🤗❤️😊

8. Jo December 12, 2020 / 7:28 am

Love the way you put it: we are all flowers underneath. Beautiful and ephemeral. And beautiful your painting is. Not ephemeral though. Art is never ephemeral. ❤️

• forresting365 December 12, 2020 / 12:36 pm

Oh….that is sooo lovely, sweet Jo!!! Thank You!!! And Thanks for putting the word ephemeral back on my radar. It’s a wonderful word! Sending huge hugs Your way!!! 🤗❤️😊

• Jo December 12, 2020 / 3:20 pm

😀 Yeah, me and my Latin roots. Although I’ve just checked and ephemeral has a Greek origin. So the Romans must have borrowed it from the Greeks and gave it to us as if it were their own creation. 🙂 In any case “efemer” is not an unusual word in Romanian language. It seems that before I drink my coffee I translate words from Romanian instead of thinking directly in English. 🙂 Funny, huh?

• forresting365 December 14, 2020 / 12:25 pm

You’re just amazing. Period! Being one who can translate nothing…my hat’s off to You and Your wonderful mind…pre and post coffee processes included!!! 😄💖🤗

• Jo December 14, 2020 / 12:40 pm

Well, I guess everybody has a talent. You paint magnificently. I translate. Others spend their entire life without discovering their hidden talent… Thank you for your kind words, Katy. ❤️

• forresting365 December 15, 2020 / 12:05 pm

Oh gosh, my pleasure!!! And yes! Everybody has a talent! May everyone everywhere know theirs and share it!!! 😃💖😊

9. Yleniaely December 12, 2020 / 6:10 am

Wooww!!! 😍 Absolutely magnificent painting and gorgeous poem!!! 😍💕❤️ I send you a very big hug full of affection!!! 🤗♥️😘💞💓

• forresting365 December 12, 2020 / 12:34 pm

Aw! Thank You so very much, beautiful Ely!!! I send You a very big hug full of affection right back!!! 🤗❤️💐💕😊