in the flow

my words are on the lam

holed up somewhere tropical I’m sure

sipping Mai Tais and coming undone

but they left a note asking me to say hello

and they’ll be back soon

with souvenirs for all!

Happy Wednesday, Beautiful People!

All art and poetry on this site (unless otherwise noted) are by/© Katy Boyer & Blissbait Art. All rights reserved.

wanna gift/wear my art or have it around Your house in over 80 ways? I joyfully invite You to check out my Redbubble shop!

23 thoughts on “in the flow

1. Isabelle December 18, 2020 / 11:14 am

The words are received with gratitude. There’s so much hope, joy and love in the painting that it makes it hard not to feel good and smile. Your art is a major source of inspiration and is filled with love, Katy! 🦋🤗❤️

• forresting365 December 18, 2020 / 11:59 am

Awww! Thank You, sweet Isabelle!!! YOU are a major source of love-filled inspiration!!! Sending sun shiny hugs Your way!!! 🤗❤️☀️🦋🌻💕😊

• forresting365 December 18, 2020 / 11:57 am

Right? Maybe they’ll win the lottery and send us ALL tickets!!! 😃🤣💕

2. Diana December 17, 2020 / 6:04 pm

Sooooo beautiful!!! I love the color blend, Katy!! Very elegant and so peaceful to look at. Honestly never stop what you’re doing. It’s just amazing. Stay blessed and lots of hugs and love to you my dear!!❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗💐💐💐

• forresting365 December 18, 2020 / 11:53 am

Thank You so very much, beautiful Diana!!! You stay blessed too and I’m sending lots of hugs and Love right back to You!!! 🤗❤️😊

• forresting365 December 17, 2020 / 12:42 pm

Yeah!!! Me too!!! They’ll be happy to hear that! Thank You, Peter!!! 😄❤️🤗

3. trE December 16, 2020 / 11:59 am

Happy Wednesday, Katy! Please enjoy your day!

4. Jo December 16, 2020 / 9:30 am

Excellent! Exactly what I needed. I’m sick and tired of the winter landscapes everybody posts in this time of the year. I hate winter! I want sun, and pink flowers! 🙂

• forresting365 December 16, 2020 / 11:50 am

OH YAY! Cool beans and Groovy Noodles then!!! Success! 😃 Thank You, Jo!!! I was talking with sweet Isabelle, who lives in Norway, the other day and she was saying they’ve had 4 weeks of gray dark skies! She’s like You…just over it!!! 🤣 Sending bright, sunshiny hugs Your way!!! 🤗❤️😊

5. Yleniaely December 16, 2020 / 6:49 am

Absolutely gorgeous!!! 😍❤️😘 I send you a very big hug full of affection and big cheers!!! 😘🤗💞❤️

• forresting365 December 16, 2020 / 11:48 am

Thank You, beautiful Ely!!! I send You a very big hug full of affection and Cheers right back!!! 🤗💖🦋🌻💫💕😊!