drifting along

step by light-filled step

our strange 2020 road

opens to newness…

❤️

Happy Saturday, Beautiful People!

wanna gift/wear my art or have it around Your house in over 80 ways? I joyfully invite You to check out my Redbubble shop!

44 thoughts on “drifting along

1. jonicaggiano December 22, 2020 / 12:46 am

Really beautiful thought and truly lovely painting my friend. Love you to pieces. 🤗💕❤️🐉🐉🧚‍♀️🧚🏻 hugs sweet Katy
    Joni

• forresting365 December 22, 2020 / 11:47 am

Thank You, dear Joni!!! Love You to pieces right back!!! 🤗💕🐉🦋🧚🏽💖😊!

• forresting365 December 21, 2020 / 12:25 pm

Thank You, Shashank!!! I hope You have a wonderful week!!! Cheers! 🤗💕💐🎉🕺🏼🌟😊!

• forresting365 December 20, 2020 / 11:36 am

Thank You very much, Ciceklerle!!! Sending huge hugs Your way!!! 🤗❤️😊

2. balladeer December 19, 2020 / 9:06 pm

“Newness” is a very charitable description of 2020, but I know what you mean.

• forresting365 December 20, 2020 / 11:34 am

Oh no!!! Not for 2020. 2020 is officially the Twilight Zone, methinks! I know it’s not a “REAL” thing….but for some reason walking towards the New Year….2021 is hugely symbolic for me right now! 🤣 It feels like the clock will strike and the insanity that was 2020 will officially start melting away. Right?!!! Sigh. Perhaps…one can hope. Sending hugs Your way, Balladeer! 🤗❤️😊

3. spiritualfantasia December 19, 2020 / 3:25 pm

The brilliant ball of light looks like a portal to a new dimension! It’s awesome. I can’t wait for the new year. 🙂

• forresting365 December 20, 2020 / 11:28 am

Cool beans and Thank You!!!! That’s what I was thinking about when I painted it, Linda! Yay!!! A new dimension of Love and Peace and what I believe we TRULY are and ALL-WAYS have been! And hand in hand we come ever closer….I can’t wait for the New Year either! Huge hugs and Cheers!!! 🤗❤️😊

• spiritualfantasia December 20, 2020 / 4:35 pm

Magical beans! LOL! So cool that our thoughts were on the same ~wavelength~! Haha. I LOVE that so much! I HOPE for that new dimension of LOVE and PEACE. I hope for humanity to go home to love and peace and feel the oneness of all things 😊😊😊. I hope humanity will be open to receiving, integrating, and embodying the energies of LOVE and PEACE that have always been there. Thank you for the reply, it set off my day to a really awesome start! ❤️

• forresting365 December 21, 2020 / 12:29 pm

“Magical beans!” Love that! They must be the cousin of Cool beans! 😄 And yes!!! Your hopes are wonderful, beautiful Linda!!! I second, third and fourth them! And Thanks right back to You! You just set off my day to a really awesome start as well! Yay!!! Cheers and huge hugs!!! 🤗❤️❤️❤️😊!

• spiritualfantasia December 21, 2020 / 6:48 pm

LOL! A bean family! Aww! Thank you for seeing the same hopes, hope is powerful! Hahahaha. Yes, positive momentum! ❤️ Huge hugs and smiles. 😀 😀 😀 ❤️ 😀 ❤️❤️

4. Diana December 19, 2020 / 2:27 pm

Lovely as always my dearest Katy! Yes… Step by step we will enter into a hopeful 2021. It will be better than this year, I am certain♥️♥️ Stay blessed and always happy❤️❤️🤗💐🎄🎄

• forresting365 December 20, 2020 / 11:25 am

Thank You, lovely Diana!!! And….YES!!! It HAS to be better this year! I am certain as well. You stay blessed and always happy, too! Huge hugs Your way!!! 🤗❤️😊

• forresting365 December 20, 2020 / 11:23 am

AH! I LOVE that Peter!!! And YES, indeed!!! Thank You!!! Sending hugs Your way! 🤗❤️😊

5. Irina Marques December 19, 2020 / 10:40 am

Hope Hope Hope. 🙏
    20 is almost over, Katy. Let’s have Hope.
    A lovely weekend my friend.

• forresting365 December 20, 2020 / 11:22 am

Hope, indeed! 20 was SOOOOO strange!!! I’ll joyfully hop on the Hope train with You, my sweet friend! And Thank You, Irina!!! I hope You’re having a lovely weekend as well! Huge hugs Your way!!! 🤗❤️😊

6. Júlia García December 19, 2020 / 9:56 am

An image fills with light, which transmits joy and happiness.
    Thanks for sharing your art
    A hug.

• forresting365 December 20, 2020 / 11:21 am

Ah! That’s so beautiful, Júlia!!! Thank You!!! Sending You a hug right back!!! 🤗❤️😊

7. Yleniaely December 19, 2020 / 8:13 am

Happy Saturday dearest Katy!!! 😍😘 I love your wonderful painting!!! 😍🥰❤️ I send you a very big hug full of affection!!! 🥰❤️🤗❤️🎀❤️❤️❤️❤️

• forresting365 December 20, 2020 / 11:18 am

Thank You, sweet Ely!!! I send You a very big hug full of affection right back!!! 🤗❤️💐💕🤗!!!

8. Jo December 19, 2020 / 8:10 am

Again, it looks to me like alien blood seen under a microscope. 🙂 Your painting could inspire a quite nice SF story.

• forresting365 December 20, 2020 / 11:17 am

Ah! Jo!!! You just gifted my first laugh of the day! I love this so much! Perhaps I’m going to write a SF story someday! Thank You and Cheers!!! 🤗❤️😊

9. short-prose-fiction December 19, 2020 / 6:18 am

Happy Saturday my fabulous Katy. I love the picture. As for the newness Amen ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• forresting365 December 20, 2020 / 11:16 am

Happy Saturday, beautiful Gabriela!!! Thank You!!! And Yes! That’s gonna be some New Years countdown, isn’t it?!!! 😄💖🤗

• forresting365 December 21, 2020 / 12:20 pm

Hey! A sweet little bird named Joni told me You hurt Your foot! I am so sorry and hope You recover so swiftly it makes Your head spin with wonder!!! Sending so much Love and Light Your way!!! 💖💖💖

• short-prose-fiction December 21, 2020 / 1:57 pm

Hi Katy, Joni is really sweet. Thank you so much for the Love and the Light. I got them. Love and Light right back to you, And HUGE HUGS.
            Have a splendid day.

• forresting365 December 22, 2020 / 11:31 am

Yes, Joni is a Love Bug from an Angel sphere all her own!!! And Thank You! I hope You have a splendid, very healing, beautiful Christmas and rest of the week!!! 🤗💖🎄💕😊

• short-prose-fiction December 22, 2020 / 3:12 pm

She is indeed a love bug.
                Thank you so much for the sweet wishes Katy. May your Christmas be magical and may you have a wonderful 2021.
                Sending HUGE HUGS your way.

• forresting365 December 23, 2020 / 6:10 pm

Thank You, Beautiful!!! YES! WONDERFUL 2021 FOR ALL, PLEASE!!! And HUGE hugs coming right back at You! 🤗💖🎄💕😊

• short-prose-fiction December 23, 2020 / 6:16 pm

Thank you Katy ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• forresting365 December 20, 2020 / 11:15 am

Right? Kissing 2020 goodbye feels particularly poignant!!! What an odd one for Us All!!! 🤗❤️😊