wandering wild

we are One another’s fertile field

rain

sunlight

and gentle breeze

so on we grow!

Happy Saturday, Beautiful People!!!

All art, poetry, etc. (unless otherwise noted) are by/© Katy Boyer & Blissbait Art. All rights reserved.
wanna gift/wear my art in over 80 forms? check out my redbubble shop!

77 thoughts on “wandering wild

1. wholelottarosie January 15, 2021 / 10:48 am

Forresting, it’s wonderful to see these beautiful colorful spring flowers on your blog in the middle of winter!
    i like winter and the snow, but i’m looking forward to when the flowers bloom again.
    ❄️❄️Stay safe and have a nice day … ⛄❄️❄️
    Greetings from the beautiful Rhine-Highlands / Germany…
    Rosie

• forresting365 January 15, 2021 / 2:42 pm

Oh Yay!!! So happy to send You flower cheer!!! And Thank You!!! I hope you have a nice day and stay safe as well!!! Greetings right back from St. Simons, USA! 🤗❤️🌻💕😊!

2. Isabelle January 9, 2021 / 8:23 pm

I would love to go on a joyful journey filled with colours, sunshine and gentle raindrops…so please count me on 🐬🌳🌴☀️🌊

• forresting365 January 7, 2021 / 12:43 pm

Thank You, Shashank!!! I hope You have a great day as well!!! Huge hugs Your way! 🤗❤️😊

3. Diana January 5, 2021 / 11:30 am

So beautifully painted, Katy!!! Loved the colors and the serenity it exudes. Keep painting these beauties! You are a blessed soul!!! Much love and hugs your way❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🙏🙏💐💐💐

• forresting365 January 5, 2021 / 12:29 pm

Thank You so much, beautiful Diana!!! This is crazy sweet!!! YOU are a blessed soul! And I’m sending much Love and hugs right back to You!!! 🤗❤️💐🙏🏼💐💕😊

• forresting365 January 5, 2021 / 12:25 pm

Aw! That’s really sweet! Thank You, Aimer!!! Bright, happy starts all ’round!!! 🤗❤️😊

• forresting365 January 5, 2021 / 12:16 pm

¡Gracias! ¡¡¡Te deseo felicidad y alegría para el 2021 también !!! 🤗❤️😊

4. Invisibly Me January 4, 2021 / 5:52 pm

A timely post as I often think of New Year as a time of growth and hope. This is lovely – I like the rich blues and greens of the field and water. So peaceful! 💚 There’s something so refreshing about nature too, even though you mean it metaphorically with being on ‘one another’s fertile field’ (unless that’s a rude euphemism 😉).
    Caz xx

• forresting365 January 5, 2021 / 12:09 pm

Oh my GOSH!!! Thank You for all of this, beautiful Caz!!! You just gifted a great laugh! I am so happy You like the painting…I’m with You…there is something that feels so fresh and hopeful and new about the changing of the year! And it isn’t a rude euphemism! Although it sure could be, couldn’t it?!! 🤣 That’s hilarious! I didn’t even see it and Lord knows I can have a pirate mind! 😅 I was actually speaking literally….I truly feel we are that for one another…I guess that our Love is that for One another. But….yes….I reckon the euphemism is true as well!!! Ok. Walking away laughing and adoring You all the more! I hope You have a beautiful day!!! Huge hugs Your way! 🤗❤️😊

5. balladeer January 3, 2021 / 9:39 pm

You always manage to make even an antisocial guy like me feel all warm and open!

• forresting365 January 4, 2021 / 1:59 pm

OH, YAY!!! How fun!!! You’re antisocial, I’ve got a good degree of hermit in my DNA….we’ve a fun common ground! Thank You, Balladeer!!! 🤗❤️😊

• forresting365 January 3, 2021 / 1:30 pm

Thank You, Silk Chatter!!! And light sabers! Don’t forget the light sabers!!! 🤗❤️😊

• Silk Cords January 3, 2021 / 1:49 pm

I dun got 3 already. I can only chop up Sith so fast. 😀 😀 😀

• forresting365 January 4, 2021 / 1:36 pm

🤣! I would be so scared to own one of those! I just know I’d cut my hand off! The 5 year old in me (which runs pretty rampant) would be too tempted to run my hand through the light and then….RUT ROH!!! Thank You for fighting the Sith for all of us! Rock on oh Jedi-ess Supreme!!! 😃💖😊

• Silk Cords January 4, 2021 / 1:43 pm

Well, lest we forget, the things are all only toys at this point… other than that Hacksmith created terror, lol. 🙂

Personally, I’d rather have Mjolnir. 😀

• forresting365 January 5, 2021 / 11:46 am

No! No! It’s real! It’s real!!! 🤣🤣🤣 And ok! We’ll procure Mjolnir for You. On it! 😃

• Silk Cords January 5, 2021 / 2:49 pm

Thor’s a friend of mine, I’ve borrowed it a couple of times already. 🙂

• forresting365 January 6, 2021 / 12:14 pm

OH wow!!! SOOO cool! I’m good friends with Athena! She hangs out in our living room, dangling Zues’s thunderbolt key from her hand….she’s let me hold it a couple of times…but I mostly stay respectfully back and hope she doesn’t decide to use it!!! But seriously! Have You ever seen my painting of Athena? She’s pretty rockin’! She truly painted herself! If You have a sec, check her out!

Scroll…she’s the 33rd painting down on the page. She is HUGE and truly does hang out in our living room! 🤣💕🤗

• Silk Cords January 6, 2021 / 12:59 pm

It’s not too far off… Her hair is fuller, and a little longer and kinda curly… She has light brown eyes also. Good rendition otherwise. 😀 😀 😀

• forresting365 January 7, 2021 / 12:46 pm

Well….You know, I DO paint Aphrodite with green skin and a hot pink afro and call her Afro-dite….🤣….so….I’m not a very literal painter!!! I set them out as they come….🤗💖😊

6. Yleniaely January 3, 2021 / 10:07 am

Absolutely wonderful!!! 😍😘❤️💖💞 I send you a very big hug full of affection!!! 🎀🤗💖😘💞

• forresting365 January 3, 2021 / 1:28 pm

Thank You, beautiful Ely!!! I’m sending a very big hug full of affection right back to You!!! 🤗💖💐💕😊!!!

7. jonicaggiano January 2, 2021 / 8:02 pm

Dear Kind Katy, This is so beautiful. I love the poem as to me, it speaks to all of us. It is about each of us being responsible for our existence which means we all have a responsibility to each other, to take care of the air, rain and sunlight. Your artwork is splendid. Your flowers are so precious and you are drawn helplessly to the sea. You might move a southern girl from the south but you can not take the coast from her. Even if the water is not specifically in your work, the waves are still there somewhere. Sending you so much love Kind Katy. Also thank you for sending the dragons by, I missed kissing them, they always take me for the sweetest rides over the sea and your house where I can wave to you. I started to teach them patty cake this morning but the house was starting to crack so we had to stop. They will be back this evening. Love you to pieces my friend. Two more days till your books come. Yea!!!!!
    xoxoxoxo Joni

• forresting365 January 3, 2021 / 1:24 pm

Thank You for all this sweetness, dear Joni!!! Yes…once a water baby always a water baby! 😅 The dragons had a blast but I’m happy You saved Your sweet home! Harder to sell with dragon cracks in it!!! 🤣! Love You to pieces right back!!! 🤗❤️😊

• jonicaggiano January 3, 2021 / 5:51 pm

Haha so true Kind Katy. Thanks for looking out for us. It is true about the water. One falls in love with the ocean. Hugs and love and kisses to your dragons. 🐉🐉🧚🏻🧚🏻🧚🏻❤️❤️💕🐜🐜Joni

8. linienspiel January 2, 2021 / 6:39 pm

Ah, Katy! What a bright and cheerful painting! And your thoughts on it, so beautiful! 😍 Thank you and Cheers! 🤗❤️🌱☀️

9. yassy January 2, 2021 / 4:43 pm

Your verse is filled with positive vibes, Kate. A wonderful post. Just what I needed to read today. A very happy 2021 to you , Beautiful 🤩❤️🤗💖🥰

10. Jo January 2, 2021 / 1:30 pm

So now that the New Year is history, we expect spring, right? My thought exactly! 🙂 💮

• forresting365 January 3, 2021 / 1:03 pm

Ok. Let’s make a deal!!! 😅 I wish a swift, glorious spring for You and my other dear friends who live in insanely cold places…but hope Winter….which only truly just arrived here about two or three weeks ago and can’t make up it’s mind if it even wants to be here….hangs out for just a wee bit longer!!! 🤣 Huge hugs Your way!!! 🤗❤️😊 🌻

• Jo January 3, 2021 / 5:24 pm

Deal! 🙂 🌸 As long as you keep winter there. And I won’t be upset if you get inspired by winter and post a wintry painting. ❄ On the contrary. I prefer to see it on my screen rather than outside. 🙂

• forresting365 January 3, 2021 / 12:58 pm

Thank You, beautiful Deeksha!!! Huge hugs Your way! I FINALLY was going to spontaneously make Your garlic knots the other nite but didn’t have all the ingredients! Next time I’ll be prepared! 😅🤗❤️😊