this just in!

earth’s got a huge crush

leaving flowers everywhere

kissing us with breeze

moon shyly blushes

and sun flirts outrageously

lucky, lucky us!!!

Happy Wednesday, Beautiful People!!!

All art, poetry, etc. on this blog (unless otherwise noted) are by/© Katy Boyer & Blissbait Art. All rights reserved.
wanna gift/wear my art in over 80 forms? check out my Redbubble shop!

63 thoughts on “this just in!

1. wholelottarosie January 10, 2021 / 11:42 am

Forresting, I love your positive thoughts and the joy you share with us.
    The colorful flower, which shines in the most beautiful colors, makes the day perfect and puts me in a good mood.
    Thank you very much! 💖😃💕
    Greetings from the beautiful Rhine-Highlands / Germany
    Rosie

• forresting365 January 10, 2021 / 1:49 pm

Ah! Cool beans!!! I’m so happy it put You in a good mood!!! Thank You!!! Greetings and hugs right back to You from St. Simons Island, USA, Rosie!!! Cheers! 🤗❤️😊

2. jonicaggiano January 9, 2021 / 8:13 pm

This is so beautiful, I love the colors you picked and the lovely and very sweet poem. Just made me break out in a tremendous smile Kind Katy.
    By the way we just read your review and my heart is incredibly touched. So grateful you read my book and enjoyed it. I love your summary. You are a sweetheart. Thank you so much. 🤗💕❤️🦋🐉🐉🧚🏻🧚‍♀️ Everyone sending their love in bundles. Joni

• forresting365 January 10, 2021 / 1:39 pm

Cool beans and YAY!!! Thank You! I’m happy that this made You smile and that You liked Your review! Sending Love in bundles right back!!! 🤗💖🐉🧚🏽🌟💕😊!

3. Invisibly Me January 8, 2021 / 6:13 pm

This is SO sweet, Katy! The sun has sadly turned its back on us here in the UK at the moment but the clouds are giving us hugs and the rain is kissing us (a lot) 😂
    I love the personification, like the world’s loving us and giving us so much just by being here in all its beauty 🌷 xx

• forresting365 January 9, 2021 / 11:35 am

Thank You, beautiful Caz!!! And WOW! Ok. Talk about sweeeet, I love Your words, “…the clouds are giving us hugs and the rain is kissing us (a lot)”!!! Brilliant. You gifted a great laugh too because rain is a joyful, sloppy kisser, isn’t it? 🤣 Sending huge hugs and a bit of our sunshine Your way!!! 🤗❤️☀️🦋🌻💕😊

4. Diana January 8, 2021 / 8:28 am

Wow!! So beautiful!!!! I could soak myself in that sunshine flower!!! Just amazing. You are really gifted and may you always be!! Stay blessed my dear and have a lovely day!!!❤️❤️💐😊🤗🙏

• forresting365 January 8, 2021 / 11:22 am

Aw! ThanK You very much, dear Diana!!! You’re so kind!!! YOU are really gifted and may You always be as well! You always give such lovely blessings!!! Stay blessed as well and I hope You also have a lovely day!!! 🤗💖💐💕😊

5. Krishna January 7, 2021 / 7:54 am

Lovely painting and poem Katy ❤️😊May you always shine like Sun

6. Martina January 6, 2021 / 3:40 pm

To click trough your blog was amazing.👍🏻 I am a student from Austria and the task to create my own website was given to me. In fact it‘s really hard to get visits and follower. For university I need a lot of follower. 🙂Please follow me: martinamikula.wordpress.com
    Thank you very much.

• forresting365 January 7, 2021 / 1:03 pm

You’re very kind, Martina. Thank You! Your blog is lovely! I happily followed. I’m certain others will do the same. It takes a long time to get followers. I sat for 8 months with no one following when I first started….I’m a slow train! 🤣 From what I see, the more time You put into blogging/into visiting others and following, the more it will happen for You. I have seen people start blogging and a month later have 1000 followers! So….rock on and have patience. Good Luck!!! 🤗❤️😊

7. Luxus Lazarz January 6, 2021 / 2:28 pm

Such beautiful painting and thoughts. 🦋 💕 Yes, that’s exactly how it is, beloved Katy, thank you for reminding us and a wonderful Wednesday to you too.
    Touchable greetings 🦋

• forresting365 January 7, 2021 / 12:44 pm

Thank You very much, Shashank!!! I hope You have a most wonderful week!!! Cheers! 🤗💖💐💕😊

• forresting365 January 6, 2021 / 12:44 pm

My absolute pleasure, dear Peter!!! It’s such an honour that Y’all come by and share!!! Sending huge hugs Your way and hopes that things ease up there soon!!! Everywhere! 🤗❤️😊

8. Irina Marques January 6, 2021 / 11:07 am

Feel so good to enter here and see your art and thoughts. Brings me positive thinking and a much colorful world. It’s so great.
    Have a lovely day Katy.

• forresting365 January 6, 2021 / 12:43 pm

Oh….this is all so very lovely!!! Thank You very much, dear Irina!!! I hope You have a lovely day as well! Huge hugs Your way!!! 🤗❤️😊

• forresting365 January 6, 2021 / 12:42 pm

Thank You, beautiful Susanne!!! Good Luck and Blessings to You as well!!! Huge hugs to You! 🤗❤️😊

9. Jo January 6, 2021 / 7:23 am

Jo, beaming here. 🙂 Another piece on my liking. In my imagination it looks less like a flower, more like a sun… flirting outrageously. You nailed it! 🙂

• forresting365 January 6, 2021 / 12:41 pm

Hey, sweet beaming Jo!!! Thank You!!! And how fun! I was just telling Linda that I was just painting a flower…seriously didn’t even realize it was the sun! But it truly is!!! Outrageous flirt indeed….sneaking into my heart/thoughts and flying out of my brush like that!!! 🤣 Huge hugs Your way! 🤗❤️😊

• forresting365 January 6, 2021 / 12:38 pm

Thank You, Mizou!!! I hope You have a wonderful day as well!!! Huge hugs Your way! 🤗❤️😊

10. spiritualfantasia January 6, 2021 / 6:36 am

I love this so much!!! I love how the sun is bursting from the flower! It’s “burning” with so much love for all living things! Yay. 🙂

• forresting365 January 6, 2021 / 12:38 pm

Oh gosh!!! That’s really lovely! You’re going to laugh, but I didn’t even see that it was the sun bursting forth! I was just painting the middle of the flower, but You’re right!!! Amazing!!! Thank You, sweet Linda!!! Huge hugs and Cheers! 🤗❤️😊

11. short-prose-fiction January 6, 2021 / 5:04 am

Splendid, my fabulous Katy. I am lucky to read your beautiful words and admire your art ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• forresting365 January 6, 2021 / 12:34 pm

You are soooo amazingly sweet!!! You just gifted a HUGE smile, beautiful Gabriela!!! Thank You!!! Huge hugs Your way!!! 🤗❤️💕💐💝☀️💖❤️😊!

• forresting365 January 7, 2021 / 12:53 pm

YAY!!! I Love these hug/smile/Love circles of energy flying back and forth!!! 🤗💖😃💕😊!