just beneath

somewhere in the sea

an octopus starts laughing

we feel it somehow

Happy Wednesday, Beautiful People!!!

wanna gift/wear my art in over 80 forms? check out my Redbubble shop!

65 thoughts on “just beneath

1. healinghands231 February 7, 2021 / 11:58 pm

I love your octopus artwork. It brings out the inner child in me, which was more than needed. I especially love the fact that we get to see your handwriting in your thank you note. I personally appreciate that, because that piece spoke to me on a spiritual level as well as on an emotional level. Thank you 🙂🌹💕

• forresting365 January 24, 2021 / 1:16 pm

Wow! Thank You, again! So sweet! Huge hugs to You, Ciceklerle!!! 🤗❤️😊

2. jonicaggiano January 16, 2021 / 12:28 am

What a beautiful octopus 🐙 smiling in the sea. He is a having a happy day. Blessings sweet Kind Katy. Love you 🤗💕❤️🧚🏻🧚‍♀️🐉🐉🐙Joni

• forresting365 January 17, 2021 / 12:09 pm

He really is, isn’t he?!!! Blessings to You, too, beautiful Joni!!! I Love You, too!!! 🤗❤️🧚🏽🌻🐉💖😊

• jonicaggiano January 17, 2021 / 3:34 pm

Yes he is Kind Katy. They are amazing creatures also. What a sweet choice to draw. The most intelligent creature without a spine. They are fascinating to watch. Sending lots of love, sending kisses to the dragons. Your review should be out by Tuesday. Such a delight. 🤗💕❤️😘🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🐉🐉love you

• forresting365 January 18, 2021 / 1:13 pm

There is a really cool documentary on Netflix about a man who befriended a wild octopus. It’s CRAZY WONDERFUL!!! I can’t remember what it’s called at all, but if Y’all have Netflix, it’s worth checking out! And YES! They are sooooo smart. Likely smarter than us! I actually often kindof think perhaps everything here is. 😂 Thank You so much for writing a review for Alanza and the Gang! You are the sweetest!!! Dragon kisses back to You! Hug the Fairies! Love You, too!!! 💖🤗🐉🐬🧚🏽💕😊!

• jonicaggiano January 18, 2021 / 1:40 pm

You are so right we perhaps are the likely least intelligent. We will do a search and find this movie. Thanks for letting us know. That sounds like wonderful fun. We will find it. My pleasure and consider the Fairies well hugged. You have an awesome day on the island. Sending you lots of love Kind Katy. 🤗💕❤️🦋🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🐉🐉Yea!!!

• forresting365 January 19, 2021 / 1:04 pm

Found it! It’s called ‘My Octopus Teacher’!!! Yay! I think Y’all would love it! And Thank You!!! I hope Y’all have an absolutely awesome day as well!!! Sending lots of Love right back! 💖😊🐙🐉🧚🏽🤗💕!

• jonicaggiano January 19, 2021 / 1:58 pm

Oh I can’t wait to watch it. I told my honey all about it. We saw one in captivity which is sad at least he had a big home. They move so beautifully. We will watch it tonight thank you Kind Katy. You have an amazing day as well my dear one. Katy your review should be published tomorrow. I didn’t get it done until yesterday. I wanted Scott to have input since we both enjoyed it so much. My daughter fell in love with your lady in a tree, so beautiful. Probably your guardian angel. Scott and I both think Mr. White was a visiting angel. He didn’t eat the food, or steal from you or anything like that. You stared into his eyes made contact with him. You didn’t neglect him, you showed great kindness. What an amazingly creative gift you have to write this poetic story with the alphabet. So delightful. Looking forward to the movie. Stay safe. Love you Kind Katy. 😘💕❤️🦋🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🐉🐉🌺🌺🐉

• forresting365 January 20, 2021 / 2:43 pm

Awww. Sweet little guy. I’m happy to hear he had a big home. They DO move sooooo beautifully! It would be incredible to see one in the wild! And their vibrant colours and the fluidity of their shifts blows my mind!!! I hope You like the movie!

THANK Y’ALL again for the wonderful review. I’m overwhelmed by Y’alls kindness!!! And please tell Your daughter I said Thank You!!! Whisper may well be a sweet little angel! And WOW. You know, Mr. White may well have been an angel also. That’s a pretty interesting/cool thought. I wonder that sometimes. How many angels walk among us that we just don’t notice.

My heart and prayers are with You, sweet Joni. I hope Your back feels better sooooo soon!!! Sending HUGE hugs Y’alls way! Love You too!!! 🤗💖🐉🦋🧚🏽💕😊

• jonicaggiano January 20, 2021 / 4:07 pm

They are indeed beautiful creatures. We will like it I am sure. I will tell my daughter you said thanks. I thought it was interesting that your woman in the tree was her favorite too. We have very similar taste, my daughter and I.
                I do believe that Mr. White was an angel.
                Thank you for all the gifts and prayers Kind Katy.
                I will be fine after a few days. I am so grateful for my ability to walk, talk, hear, see and smell. I am such a very blessed individual. Sending you balloons 🎈 filled with love and tiny gifts made by the fairies. Take good care and I will be back in a week. Love you right back Kind Katy. 🤗💕❤️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🐉🐉🐙🐙

• forresting365 January 24, 2021 / 1:18 pm

Ahhh. Thank You, sweet Joni!!! I’m sending the same right back!!! Just love this and Love You!!! 🤗💕🧚🏽🦋🐉💖😊

• jonicaggiano January 24, 2021 / 2:53 pm

❤️🦋🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🐉🐉 I will have you in my heart, love Josie Karen. ❤️💕

3. balladeer January 14, 2021 / 5:07 am

Is the laugh of an octopus like the teeth of a hen and the sound of a cat’s footfall?

4. Invisibly Me January 13, 2021 / 10:58 pm

Must have something to do with the deep vibrations under the sea. Every time we think there’s a gust of wind rattling the house, we’re wrong. It’s an octopus laughing at a Knock Knock joke 😂😂😂

• forresting365 January 14, 2021 / 1:12 pm

RIGHT?!!! 🤣 Love that, Caz!!! Thanks for the laugh You just gifted!!! Huge hugs Your way!!! 🤗❤️😊

5. spiritualfantasia January 13, 2021 / 8:01 pm

Awww…. the colorful and grinning octopus has eight arms to hug with!!! Thanks, Katy, what an adorable and happy thought. ❤

• forresting365 January 14, 2021 / 1:10 pm

Yes, sweet Linda!!! He’s officially a hugging love-bunny octopus!!! 🤣 Huge hugs to You from both of us!!! 🤗❤️😊

• spiritualfantasia January 14, 2021 / 9:17 pm

Hahaha!! So many arms make a hug quite ticklish, and therefore laugh-inducing! Have a beautiful day, Katy. 🙂

• forresting365 January 15, 2021 / 2:45 pm

Mission accomplished!!! 🤣 And Thank You, Linda! I hope You have a nice day as well!!! 🤗❤️😊

6. linienspiel January 13, 2021 / 5:50 pm

Oh, yes! Let’s just laugh together!
    A beautiful painting, Katy! I love this idea! Thank you and Cheers! ❤️❤️😊🤗

• forresting365 January 14, 2021 / 1:07 pm

World laugh-fest….begin!!! 😃😅! You know, that would probably be very fun! Have You ever been to a laughing yoga class? I went once and WOW!!! It was amazing. You leave floating on clouds! Too fun/funny! Thank You, beautiful Beate!!! Huge hugs!!! 🤗❤️☀️💖😊

7. hannamccown January 13, 2021 / 4:51 pm

I love this. Have a wonderful day Katy. I feel the laughter of the octopus and it makes me happy. Love Hanna

• forresting365 January 14, 2021 / 1:01 pm

Thank You, Rosie!!! I wish You all the best as well!!! Huge hugs Your way! 🤗❤️😊

8. Jo January 13, 2021 / 1:02 pm

The question is – Is the octopus laughing at us or with us? 🙂 It’s cute, nevertheless. So colorful and cheerful… no wonder it smiles all the time.

9. Yleniaely January 13, 2021 / 7:04 am

Absolutely wonderful!!! 🤩🌟💞🌟💞 Happy Wednesday dearest Katy!!! 🥰😍😘🌹💖🌹 I send you a very big hug full of affection!!! 🤗❤️💞

• forresting365 January 13, 2021 / 11:24 am

Thank You, dear Ely!!! I am sending You a very big hug full of affection right back!!! 🤗💕💐☀️🌹💖😊!!!

• forresting365 January 13, 2021 / 11:23 am

Thank You, Shashank!!! I hope You have a wonderful day!!! 🤗❤️💐💕😊!

• forresting365 January 13, 2021 / 11:22 am

Thank You, Kawela!!! (I hope I’m remembering that right!!! It’s early! 🤣) Aloha!!! 🤗💕🌊☀️🌈💖😊

• forresting365 January 13, 2021 / 11:20 am