through the loops

i fly into you every corner i turn

in this tango of being here and now

it’s great when we remember to laugh

but anything is really

and truly

perfect

Happy Saturday, Beautiful People!!! I’ve missed Y’all and hope You All are well!!! It will be so fun bopping around and seeing what You’ve All been up to. Thanks for coming back! Huge hugs all around!!!

All art, poetry, etc. on this blog (unless otherwise noted) are by/© Katy Boyer & Blissbait Art. All rights reserved.

wanna gift/wear my art in over 80 forms? check out my Redbubble shop!

59 thoughts on “through the loops

1. Isabelle March 2, 2021 / 7:29 am

You painted a magical moment dear Katy ✨The soulful meeting of the sun and the moon, celebrated by twinkling stars. Full of hope, full of love…🤗❤️

• forresting365 March 2, 2021 / 4:12 pm

Awww….that’s so lovely. Thank You, beautiful Isabelle!!! 🤗❤️😊

2. jonicaggiano February 28, 2021 / 7:46 pm

Yea, so glad you are back. The fairies are meeting the dragons and I am giving thanks. Yay what a celebration is going on right now. 🎊🎉🎊🎉🦋 love you kind Katy. Joni and the fairies 🧚‍♀️

• jonicaggiano March 1, 2021 / 2:55 pm

I have missed you terribly. The fairies were with my friend in Seattle as she hurt her foot and needed their help. She told me they swing on her hoop earrings at night while she reads to them. Love you kind Katy. 💕🤗❤️😘

• forresting365 March 2, 2021 / 4:02 pm

I missed You as well! And….Ah man. Are You talking about Button? I hope that’s not still going on. Sigh. But happy the fairies are there!!! 🧚🏽💖🤗

• jonicaggiano March 2, 2021 / 4:10 pm

No I don’t know how Buttons foot is doing I hope she is healed. It is strange because my friend in Seattle is going through the same thing. She loves the fairies. She is a good soul. Yes she loves the fairies. Sending you lots of love Katy. So happy you are back. Love ❤️ Joni

• forresting365 March 4, 2021 / 2:08 am

How odd is that? What are the chances. Ack. I hope Your lovely friend is better soooooon!!! I’m certain the faires help! Sending You lots of Love right back, beautiful Joni! 🤗💖😊

3. Cindy February 28, 2021 / 6:13 pm

Hi there beautiful, vibrant & sweet Katy showing off your sun and moon -2 of my favorite things. Glad your back and hope your break gave you new energy to keep creating all things wonderful and bright. I missed you but more than that I’m glad you did a break for you. All is well here and “my girls” are doing great. Love to you and yours 😘🌻⭐️🌗

• forresting365 March 1, 2021 / 2:24 pm

Hey beautiful, vibrant & sweet Cindy Your own self!!! How fun!!! Thank You so much! It is very nice to be back. I’m so happy to hear You and Your lovely girls are doing well!!! I facetimed with Beth the other day and somehow You came up in conversation. She asked how You are. It was very sweet! I told her You ask about her and would be sending Your love if You knew we were speaking. She was doing well. AND….a little bird tells me SOMEONE has a birthday coming up!!! Can’t even imagine who that could be! 😃 I Love You to pieces, sweet Lady!!! Huge hugs to You!!! 🤗❤️😊✨😊

• Cindy March 10, 2021 / 6:47 pm

My apologies Katy, I got behind reading my email so I am just reading your sweet note 9 days later. I am so glad you and Beth had a chat. And that she asked about me. I’ve been wanting to say Hi to her. Do you have an address for her. If so and y’all don’t mind if I write to her I would love too. Yes that birdie that whispered in your ear was so right. I celebrated well with fun, family and friends. Thank you for your thoughts. I hope you are doing well and I get so many compliments on your sunflower zipper bag. It is so adorable. Well you are the best in so many ways and your work is so bright with happiness. I love you and your talents. ❤️🥳💞

• forresting365 March 1, 2021 / 2:19 pm

Hey Shashank!!! Thank You!!! I hope You are well and that You have a most wonderful week!!! 🤗💕🎉🍟🌻😊

• forresting365 February 28, 2021 / 2:12 pm

Oh, yay!!! Welcome back to You as well!!! I hope all is well. I’m looking forward to catching up with You also! Be around soon!!! 🤗❤️😊

4. Hanna McCown February 27, 2021 / 6:36 pm

Huge hugs. I was missing you too. It’s wonderful to know that “anything is really and truly perfect.” lots of love Hanna.

• forresting365 February 28, 2021 / 2:11 pm

Thank You, Hanna!!! I missed You as well!!! Lots of Love and huge hugs right back to You!!! 🤗❤️😊

• forresting365 February 28, 2021 / 2:10 pm

Hey, Aimer!!! Yes, indeed….shine shine shine on in!!! And Thank You! Be around soon!!! 🤗❤️😊

5. Irina Marques February 27, 2021 / 11:10 am

Glad to see you back Katy.
    Have a nice weekend. Hope everything is fine with you.
    Hugs.

• forresting365 February 27, 2021 / 2:15 pm

Hey Irina!!! Thank You!!! All is well, Thank You ….I hope all is well with You also!!! Be around soon!!! 🤗❤️😊

6. linienspiel February 27, 2021 / 10:05 am

Your beautiful painting and your words make my heart dance. Welcome back, Katy! A very big hug!🤗😘😊

• forresting365 February 27, 2021 / 2:14 pm

Hey Beate!!! Thank You so very much!!! Sending a very big hug right back to You!!! 🤗❤️😊

• forresting365 February 27, 2021 / 2:13 pm

Hola Júlia!!! Muchas gracias!!! Guess what? I’ve started studying Spanish again….so in a few months I’ll try my hand at commenting that way! 😃 (without the translator….which could well be funny! 🤣) Sending huge hugs Your way! 🤗❤️😊

• Anonymous February 27, 2021 / 2:32 pm

cheer up with your Spanish studies!
        my English is not very good and I also use the translator.
        luckily your creations are visual and wonderful.
        A hug full of affection

• forresting365 February 28, 2021 / 2:09 pm

Thank You!!! Yes, I am very good friends with the translator! 🤣 Thank goodness for it, though! Right? It’s very fun being able to speak with friends around the world. And Thank You for Your kind words. A hug full of affection right back to You!!! 🤗❤️😊

7. Jo February 27, 2021 / 7:21 am

OMG! You’re back! 💕 And what a wonderful return. Love your painting. It’s so dreamy. 🌼 I hope we’ll get to tango more often from now on. 🙂

• forresting365 February 27, 2021 / 2:09 pm

Hey lovely Jo!!! Yay!!! It’s so fun to be back! Thank You so very much!!! I hope we’ll get to tango more often as well! Be around soon! Huge hugs to You!!! 🤗❤️😊

8. Yleniaely February 27, 2021 / 7:15 am

Welcome back dearest Katy!! 😍😘❤️❤️❤️ Absolutely gorgeous!!! 😍❤️ I send you a very big hug full of affection!! 😘🤗❤️🌺❤️🌺🤗💕💕💕

• forresting365 February 27, 2021 / 2:08 pm

Thank You, beautiful Ely!!! I send You a very big hug full of affection right back!!! 😊💖💐🌟🦋💕🤗

• Yleniaely February 27, 2021 / 2:52 pm

🥰😍😘💕❤️🌹🌷🌸🌺❤️💕❤️❤️🌹🌺💕❤️

9. Krishna February 27, 2021 / 6:27 am

Welcome back dear Katy…huge hugs to you too 😊❤❤❤

• forresting365 February 28, 2021 / 2:20 pm

Ahhhh. Thank You, dear Krishna!!! Blissful moments for You as well!!! Be by soon!!! 🤗❤️🙏🏼💕😊

• forresting365 February 27, 2021 / 2:07 pm

Hey Beautiful Gabriela!! Thank You!!! I missed You and Your gorgeous take on life as well!!! Huge hugs to You!!! 🤗❤️😊