two stepping

burn me up, burn me

my fingers will become plumes

that paint on the stars

Happy Wednesday, Beautiful People!

60 thoughts on “two stepping

1. Chef V. April 20, 2021 / 2:38 pm

Marvellous … & welcome back Katy🤟😜🍀🍀🍀🍀

2. MOMENTS April 3, 2021 / 8:19 pm

Beautiful, colorful and truly intense artwork and poetry. Love it!

• forresting365 April 20, 2021 / 2:34 pm

Hey! Yes, thank You! Just made some life changes and then, as life goes, all turned out a quite bit more complicated than I’d anticipated and time was needed to reassess, switch gears and catch my breath….but all is well!!! Thank You! Everything ok over there? 💖💖💖

• Chef V. April 20, 2021 / 2:37 pm

Oh yes Katy… you’re right💪😜🤟😝🍀🍀🍀Life was changed forever, but we don’t give up🤞😷🍀🍀🍀🍀

3. vinneve March 19, 2021 / 12:07 am

Beautiful drawing/painting. This is good enough to be framed on the wall for everyone to see.

4. jonicaggiano March 17, 2021 / 7:34 pm

Kind Katy this is so beautiful. The artwork is so gorgeous and your words are splendid. So wonderful to see your work again dear friend. Sending so much love dear friend. The fairies will bring gifts of so much love to you and the dragons. Love you, Joni xoxoxo

• forresting365 April 20, 2021 / 2:10 pm

Thank You very much, Sweet Joni!!! Sending so much Love and hugs right back to You! 🤗❤️😊

• jonicaggiano April 20, 2021 / 5:34 pm

Yea, I am grabbing hold of them so I Can enjoy one a day. Love you to Kind Katy.
        ❤️🤗💕🍨😘🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚🏻🧚🏻

• jonicaggiano April 22, 2021 / 12:00 am

I miss you terribly my friend. There is hardly a day that goes by that I don’t think of what you are doing. I am sending you lots of love my dearest Kind Katy. xoxoxoxo Joni

• forresting365 April 22, 2021 / 1:02 pm

Aw! Thank You, Joni! I’m sending lots of love right back!!! And I sure hope Your back is feeling better!!! 💖

• jonicaggiano April 22, 2021 / 3:12 pm

It is thank you. Amazing what a full bottle of steroids can do for your pain including what ever type of numbing stuff they use. Yea-ha. I could beat the fairies-in a dish washing contest right now my friend. We backed off on Asheville for a while. We made an offer on one place but immediately there was a bidding war. We can’t afford to get into one of those. We had seventeen deer in our yard the other day so if it is meant to be it will be from a nudge from up above.
                So glad your back. You artwork and poetry makes us smile. I love you Kind Katy. Yea!!!!!

• forresting365 April 25, 2021 / 11:45 pm

You are so funny. I am so happy the steroids are helping. I’m so sorry You’re going through all of that. Laughing because of Your dishwashing strength showing contest. That was so sweet! Let the fairies win that one! I’d love to let the fairies wash my dishes!!! 🤣 And I don’t blame Y’all about Asheville. A bidding war would make me walk as well. The perfect, absolute perfect place will come!!! I love You too and am seeing Y’all in a place that makes You SMILE!!! 💖💖💖

• jonicaggiano April 26, 2021 / 12:35 am

You are so special Kind Katy. I miss you and your beautiful work. I am doing much better my dear friend. Sending you much love ❤️ always. J

• forresting365 March 4, 2021 / 2:23 am

Yay!!! Thank You, lovely Caz!!! I will be around soon! Huge hugs to You! 🤗❤️😊

5. Elaine March 3, 2021 / 12:09 pm

Great to see your beautiful artwork back Katy 🥰😘

• forresting365 March 4, 2021 / 2:19 am

Thank You, Elaine!!! It’s so great to be seeing Yours again as well!!! 🤗❤️😊

6. Jo March 3, 2021 / 7:15 am

Oooh, that would have been perfect for Valentine’s Day. ❤️ It’s quite incandescent.

7. short-prose-fiction March 3, 2021 / 5:03 am

Wow Katy, the painting and the poem are beautiful. I am so glad you are back ❤️❤️❤️🌹🌹🌹